Sign in to follow this  
I❤️JV

The Grizzlies are surprisingly good; what if they keep Andre Iguodala? -Rachel Nichols | The Jump

Naw screw him. Wouldn’t be fair for the guys who have been there for him to come in and take their spot 

1 hour ago, Allen said:

Naw screw him. Wouldn’t be fair for the guys who have been there for him to come in and take their spot 

Exactly.

F  him, if he isn't traded, and he wont give up money (all monies from deadline to end of season) then he wont take the court at all this season.

Teams did this to Deng, Zbo, Parsons etc, why should he be different?

This is what needs to happen  . tricky situation  since he hasnt been around so far but I'd see what he has left before the deadline and simply waive / trade / send him off again .

I see the reason some dont like the idea but its up to iggy / FO / players . if he helps win i doubt its much of a problem .

I'd rather get picks in a trade but for once I trust the FO to make the right move . 

21 minutes ago, IdrinkGuinness said:

I'd rather get picks in a trade but for once I trust the FO to make the right move . 

well said

I think coach and FO should give him a call, he said some stupid stuff about us, but he could be a better version of SlowMo a do a little bit everything, plays great D but in his case he can hit 3s.

5 hours ago, Allen said:

I don't think he CAN take anyone's spot.

1 hour ago, Ja_Rules said:

I think coach and FO should give him a call, he said some stupid stuff about us, but he could be a better version of SlowMo a do a little bit everything, plays great D but in his case he can hit 3s.

I'll bet at this stage Kyle can play better defense.

Trade his money loving, arrogant ***.  I really don't care what kind of trade it is at this point.  I trust the front office to not make a stupid deal.

Then after trading him; whatever team we trade him to, make sure to circle that game on the calendar.  And have Ja give him the Harden treatment (tell that MFr who I am).

6 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

I'll bet at this stage Kyle can play better defense.

If so trade him for that expiring salary and pick or just let him expire by the end of the season 

I can't stand Rachel Nichols anymore. I used to respect her, but she has become a softer version of Screamin A.

A lot of what she says is to make fun of teams or players, and her hot takes.