PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan

So DB is comparing himself, jaren and ja to HOF Trios...is he tripping? LOL

He's going lights out. If he can keep it up hes worth it. 

We are getting love from Major outlets on the regular now.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28585379/eleven-nba-things-right-now

10. The toughness of Dillon Brooks

Brooks has his flaws. He's thirsty for long 2s, and he doesn't shoot them all that well. He can bulldoze through almost every guard, but his finishing at the rim once he gets there is only so-so.

But ****, do I love watching this dude play. He brings an old-school toughness and physicality that seems genuinely unpleasant for opponents. He leaves a mark. Guard this guy -- or have him guard you -- and you feel it the next day.

He relishes contact. Look at this:

That's Julius Randle. Randle has warts, but the man is a freight train. You think it's fun for a wing giving up some weight to jostle on the block with Randle?

It's probably fun for Brooks. He fronts Randle, and refuses to concede that position even when Randle hip-checks him -- a jolt that would dislodge a lot of guards. That is a winning play.

The tradeoff to Brooks' NFL style is a heap of fouls, but I'll take a few hacks any day if it comes with this kind of effort.

Oh: Brooks is also Memphis' third-leading scorer, a point behind Ja Morant and Jaren Jackson Jr., and he poured in 21 per game in January -- tops on the team.

11. Darius Garland trying Lillardian 3s

I was looking at the trade machine and I saw the Charlotte roster, they have a huge amount of expirings and a big hole at SG to fill, with Rozier and Bridges making up the back 3. I could see them throwing a huge amount of money at Dillon and moving Devonte to the bench. 

At the rate Dillon is playing we might be looking at 50/3 as the floor

28 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

I was looking at the trade machine and I saw the Charlotte roster, they have a huge amount of expirings and a big hole at SG to fill, with Rozier and Bridges making up the back 3. I could see them throwing a huge amount of money at Dillon and moving Devonte to the bench. 

At the rate Dillon is playing we might be looking at 50/3 as the floor

Batum has an opt in clause that I very much doubt he'll decline. That takes a huge chunk off Charlotte's cap space, and I doubt they'll spend a lot of what's left on a player that plays the same position.

49 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Batum has an opt in clause that I very much doubt he'll decline. That takes a huge chunk off Charlotte's cap space, and I doubt they'll spend a lot of what's left on a player that plays the same position.

they've got 47m coming off the books in expirings, even if they upgrade Hermangomez, they have plenty to throw some at Dillon.

Batum could be moved later, he'll be an expiring the following season.

Just trying to see where the challenges might come from.

NYK is another one