Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Detroit Pistons - 1/24/20

nice ROAD win GREAT effort guys 

CLARK, Great game effort tonight 15-11 

9 minutes ago, grizz1016 said:

But the dude was hot. The team kept going to him and clearing up the path letting him drive. He wasn’t jacking shots in the 3rdQ. He only took 4 shots during Jaren’s stretch. Similarly when Jaren was hot, we kept going to him in the first half. 

IMO Dillon might be a starter for the future unless we can find a stud to replace him. This is his 2nd full season and his growth has been impressive.

Yea i am having a difficult time thinking of anyone (obtainable) that's a better option over Dillon as a starter.     

Evan Fournier?? Bogdon?  Joe Harris? all of them IMHO are on equal footing with Dillon as a scorer.   Especially considering they are all at least 3yrs older older than him too.     At this rate he will be better than all of them by the time he is there same age.   Plus all of those guys could start alongside him no problem too. 

Best thing about this game, or one of the best is Jae Crowder controlling himself in not taking a ton of three's.    Jae has value as a tough player that can bang, screen, play defense.   He doesn't need to score a lot of points to be part of a winning combination.

not a fantastic game, I think with Drummond under the board it would have been a much more difficult task, but a w is a w and the Spurs loses, so... go Grizz! 

1 hour ago, Joey Crawford said:

Best thing about this game, or one of the best is Jae Crowder controlling himself in not taking a ton of three's.    Jae has value as a tough player that can bang, screen, play defense.   He doesn't need to score a lot of points to be part of a winning combination.

I think Jae's shot is broken.  I mean they're not even coming close right now.  How does he look in warm up?

That ish got me so hype it made the rest of my night at work pretty funny

Plus I just got rock my new throwback Ja jersey for the first time. You wouldn’t believe how many big ups I got from random Denverites at the club