Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Apologies In Advance

13 hours ago, chipc3 said:

I am apologizing now for any errors in omission or poorly constructed lineups over the 2-3 weeks in the pre-game writeups. I am undergoing surgery Thursday and will be out of work recovering (and on some hopefully killer pain meds) during that time. I am attempting to write the next three weeks pre-games before the surgery but I am sure things will happen between now and the games later in the month.

Please bear with me as I won't be able think clearly or speak for the next few weeks and will be on a liquid diet for 6-8 weeks as well so if I appear a bit grumpy or out of sorts I have a reason...this time. 

So you're obviously not having grumpy-ectomy surgery 😄 Glad to see that you're in good spirits. The waiting is the hardest part (at least that's what Tom Petty says). After surgery, stay focused on how good you're going to feel when you wake up one morning and realize you no longer have the problem that was ailing you. And your meds are finished, your energy has returned and you're ready to get back in the game. And run to the nearest steakhouse and order the largest steak on the menu.🥩 🍺 Cheers and good luck. 

17 hours ago, chipc3 said:

I am apologizing now for any errors in omission or poorly constructed lineups over the 2-3 weeks in the pre-game writeups. I am undergoing surgery Thursday and will be out of work recovering (and on some hopefully killer pain meds) during that time. I am attempting to write the next three weeks pre-games before the surgery but I am sure things will happen between now and the games later in the month.

Please bear with me as I won't be able think clearly or speak for the next few weeks and will be on a liquid diet for 6-8 weeks as well so if I appear a bit grumpy or out of sorts I have a reason...this time. 

Good luck from your grizzlies family

19 hours ago, chipc3 said:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery (and some killer pain meds). 

Hoping for your well-being in your surgery and recovery, and thanks for all your hard work on the game threads.

Thanks for all the well wishes. 

Image result for tearful thanks gif

I wish you well, Chip.  Having undergone a recent surgery and awaiting another, I do know the anxiety you must be facing--aside from the other problems.  Take Care

3 minutes ago, Paladin said:

I wish you well, Chip.  Having undergone a recent surgery and awaiting another, I do know the anxiety you must be facing--aside from the other problems.  Take Care

I've put on so much weight lately I am looking forward to having my jaw wired shut! Weight loss contest winner here I come!!!