chipc3

Happy Holidays to Everyone

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well Chip. Thanks for all you do during the year to make this site a great forum for Grizzlies fans. Cheers!!!¬†ūüćļ¬† ūüŹÄ

Merry Xmas to all 

Appreciate the community we have here from around the world. It's not always being a Grizzlies fan outside of Memphis, but y'all make it a fun experience. Happy holidays!

On 12/23/2019 at 8:23 AM, chipc3 said:

Image result for Merry Christmas GIF

image.jpeg

Image result for Kwanzaa gif

Image result for festivus gif

Yes to all that and more. 

Even if you're sitting at home replaying old Bonzi Wells highlights, or even watching the CATS movie, this week everyone loves you*. We're family here, so come and help yourself to a cookie.

* Clippers and Harden fans,  no hugs for you but you're still cool. 

2 hours ago, TimBC said:

Even if you're sitting at home replaying old Bonzi Wells highlights, or even watching the CATS movie, this week everyone loves you*. 

Uhh, hold up. How do you know that I am sitting here replaying old Bonzi Wells highlights and watching CATS while drinking some Schlitz Malt Liquor? You FBI or something? You got a GoPro camera in my house?

1 hour ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Uhh, hold up. How do you know that I am sitting here replaying old Bonzi Wells highlights and watching CATS while drinking some Schlitz Malt Liquor? You FBI or something? You got a GoPro camera in my house?

Anyone that has been on the boards for any period of time would be able to guess this, although I had you pegged as a Colt45 kind of guy. 

8 hours ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

Yoooo!!!!

GMAN!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ūüéĄ!

Came out of lurking to wish Grizzlies fans young and old *cough* Chip *cough* a Merry Christmas. 

Happy holidays! And once again Santa comes through and I will NOT be posting my updated 2020 Mother of All Big Boards. My big board, like Zion’s comeback, is two weeks away from being two weeks away....

#MerryGrizzmas