costarica2

Should we Trade JV????

19 hours ago, costarica2 said:

Anyone else regrets signing JV?

When he was in Toronto I always had questions about him.

Why is he not starting?

Why is he not getting minutes??

Why would Masai Ujiri(best gm in the NBA)trade him for a wash up Marc Gasol??????

After a much of games with us I totally see why the dude just doesn't fit the current NBA.

Plus Our young guys and head Coach really want to run and we are NOT going to win any games any time soon.

With JVs awsome (cheap)contract and semi young age we should try and trade him now for a first which I'm sure we will get and try to bring someone who actually fits our young guys and system better.

P.s getting rid of the JV fangirls would be the cherry on top.

Not going to happen. Jenkins and the FO knew exactly what they were getting with JV and decided to sign him for 3 years. You think you're so much smarter than they are? So you will have to just sit and stew in your hatred of JV. I have a crow set aside in my freezer just for you. Signed ... a JV fangirl.

1 hour ago, GameOn said:

Not going to happen. Jenkins and the FO knew exactly what they were getting with JV and decided to sign him for 3 years. You think you're so much smarter than they are? So you will have to just sit and stew in your hatred of JV. I have a crow set aside in my freezer just for you. Signed ... a JV fangirl.

??There is no crow to be eaten JV is a good player and a person and wish him the best.

His fan girl club yuck one of the worst just making it so hard to cheer for him and basically the main reason I want him gone.

JV out there literally the only one doing anything to help this team and he's the one we're talking bout trading? We need to trade Anderson, Hill, Guduric, Allen, Crowder, Jones, etc first.

Thank God the OP isn’t working in the Grizzlies Front Office.

2 hours ago, cdp said:

JV out there literally the only one doing anything to help this team and he's the one we're talking bout trading? We need to trade Anderson, Hill, Guduric, Allen, Crowder, Jones, etc first.

Why?

11 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

Why?

Sorry I should say we should be looking at trading them before JV. Not that we need to, teams great as it is.

Listen, if a team were to make a good offer for any of those guys I wouldn't hesitate to trade them. Noone outside of Ja + JJJ are unavailable but JV should be at the bottom of that list, that should be a given.

7 hours ago, cdp said:

Maybe Hill or Crowder but the rest are fine. 

During the broadcast, the crew mentioned that JV got vocal during a early time out to get better focused...JV typically does his talking in the dressing room or he hopes by example...maybe JV is starting to see the need for him to step up occassionally in game situations, because there is no other veteran that we see doing it.  His past has been about the glue to keep the guys loose and earn respect...being vocal and leading is different MO for him

On 12/4/2019 at 10:19 PM, smit-tay griz said:

Just curious, which two players are you putting ahead of him?

Ja&J3 

23 minutes ago, Grizz&Grind said:

Jonas/Jae/Iggy/Dillon for Westbrook.

Image result for Never gonna happen gif