Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Utah Jazz - 12/7/19

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

Date/Time: Saturday, December 7, 9:00 PM

Memphis Grizzlies vs Utah Jazz

Memphis Radio: 92.9FM | 680AM

Promotions: 

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Starting 5

Tyus Jones Dillon Brooks Jae Crowder Jaren Jackson Jr Jonas Valanciunas
1626145.png 1628415.png 203109.png 1628991.png 202685.png

Jazz Starting 5

Mike Conley Donovan Mitchell Bojan Bogdonovic Royce O'Neale Rudy Gobert
201144.png 1628378.png 202711.png 1626220.png 203497.png

Benches

Memphis Grizzlies: Grayson Allen, Kyle Anderson, Bruno Caboclo, Brandon Clarke, Marco Guduric, Solomon HIll, John Konchar (2), De'Anthony Melton, Ja Morant (INJ), Yuta Watanabe (2)

Utah Jazz: Tony Bradley, Jarrell Brantley, Ed Davis, Dante Exum, Jeff Green, Joe Ingles, Stanton Kidd, Emmanuel Mudiay, Georges Niang, Miye Oni, NIgel Williams-Goss, Justin Wright Foreman

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Jazz: Preview | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | 

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

Jazz got blown out by the lakers, 12/4/2019.    Mike Conley did not play - hamstring injury.     Don't know how serious, and if MC will miss the grizzlies game.

Just read hamstring injury was in a previous game with Philadelphia - due to "tightness".   Doesn't sound serious.

I know it is a couple of days away, but if I were living on the north pole, where the time zones lines converge to a point.    And started walking south at a brisk pace, straddling the eastern/central timezone line,  by the time I got to middle Tennessee, should I prepare my pregame snack a little before 9:00 PM (central time zone) game start, or wait an hour to a little before the 10:00 PM (eastern time zone) game start .     If I am straddling that line, and have only one clock in my hand, and turn the game on - that could be taking a real chance, that I could be early or late.    I don't know.

May be some of you who live, either physically or mentally, right on time zone lines - how do you handle the situation?

(case study from the Joey Crawford how to be a NBA referee camp)

Donovan Mitchell is going to be the hard one to guard in order to win this game.    Hopefully, the grizzlies will get their three points made percentage up.  Note to Jae:  If you are going to take 10 three's, then you better make at least 5 of them.

after a month of watching our NEW GRIZZLIES I have made up my mind about one of our players Dillion brooks. Dillion Brooks  is NO WAY  a N.B.A starter , he is and will be a good role player this teams needs a up grade at the 2

37 minutes ago, Lugan Village said:

when is this game...friday is not Dec 7?

Saturday. My error

seems like every weekend I'm watching Grizz v Jazz

The scheduling is a bit strange

On 12/5/2019 at 2:26 AM, Joey Crawford said:

I know it is a couple of days away, but if I were living on the north pole, where the time zones lines converge to a point.    And started walking south at a brisk pace, straddling the eastern/central timezone line,  by the time I got to middle Tennessee, should I prepare my pregame snack a little before 9:00 PM (central time zone) game start, or wait an hour to a little before the 10:00 PM (eastern time zone) game start .     If I am straddling that line, and have only one clock in my hand, and turn the game on - that could be taking a real chance, that I could be early or late.    I don't know.

May be some of you who live, either physically or mentally, right on time zone lines - how do you handle the situation?

(case study from the Joey Crawford how to be a NBA referee camp)

If this is what NBA refs learn about, that would go a long way to explaining why there's so many bad calls. 🙈

On 12/5/2019 at 6:14 PM, BigHunkALove said:

seems like every weekend I'm watching Grizz v Jazz

The scheduling is a bit strange

I just said the EXACT same thing... feels like every time I look up - we're playing the Jazz again

side /MAIN note : just got back from the Liberty Bowl... CONGRATULATIONS to our MEMPHIS TIGERS FOOTBALL TEAM AAC CHAMPIONS!!

there's a move by Jaren to the right, and use the right hand to put it up and draw the foul.

4 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

700-00063678en_Masterfile.jpg

Tonight she needs to pay a visit to JV and Melton. Both with 2 fouls already.