SC Grizz

Ja Morant Week to Week

26 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

Hopefully, but I'm honestly expecting Jenkins to do something ridiculous like make Kyle Anderson the starting PG or something.  lol

I wouldn’t mind that! It’d be a much more post oriented game plan but that makes sense without Ja

I hope he doesn't try to rush back next week 

2 hours ago, acarina said:

Anyone know what the long term prognosis is for an injury like this? Could it possibly be chronic?

It could be a chronic problem but that is very premature at this point. He’s bruised his back and it is causing spasms. He should recover quickly and not have any repercussions. 

2 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

he  20 years old there will be no problems 

3 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

He shouldn't come back until he's 100%. The team has to think about his long term health. When he does come back, he will have to be careful about the number of times per game that he attacks the rim. I know he likes to do that, but he's playing with the big boys now and he's only 175 pounds.

On 12/1/2019 at 7:36 PM, GameOn said:

He shouldn't come back until he's 100%. The team has to think about his long term health. When he does come back, he will have to be careful about the number of times per game that he attacks the rim. I know he likes to do that, but he's playing with the big boys now and he's only 175 pounds.

That's the only thing that has scared me about his game. 

On 12/1/2019 at 6:36 PM, GameOn said:

9 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

yea, he has a scary looking fall or drive to the basket once or twice a game.  they need to slowly work on adding bulk to him the next couple seasons to help his durability.

16 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

Tony Parker did it all career along and never get big injury playing this way. I'm not worry about our star, he will be back soon !

Clarke is down now. My 2k20 roster is almost unplayable. I cant hit shots with anyone now lol 

1 hour ago, grizzgolf said:

Clarke is down now. My 2k20 roster is almost unplayable. I cant hit shots with anyone now lol 

Melton/Allen/Guduric/Hill/Caboclo all the way.

3 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

Is Hill the featured scorer in that lineup?  :lol:

#FearTheFro you ain’t ready for that step back jumper, smit-tay!

22 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

Melton/Allen/Guduric/Hill/Caboclo all the way.

Sadly that looks like my best lineup. 

On 12/4/2019 at 3:55 AM, grizzgolf said:

Ja is on BOTH of my fantasy teams.  On one of them (that you set lineups once a week) I ALSO have Zion -- thankfully I also drafted Luka and Giannis on that team.  

On 12/5/2019 at 1:19 PM, ALT GRIND said:

Ja is on BOTH of my fantasy teams.  On one of them (that you set lineups once a week) I ALSO have Zion -- thankfully I also drafted Luka and Giannis on that team.  

That's a crazy good stacked team