Sign in to follow this  
CoolHandGriz

Nah we couldn’t use this kid.. 🙄

3 hours ago, srmjr23 said:

I'd prefer Anthony Edwards to Wiseman personally, but I'll defer to the people scouting these players. 

Yeah me too if they prove to be roughly the same caliber of prospect this season. Basically, if it's a toss up over which one is the best player.

If the big man proves to be far superior then i'm on board with him too.

I don’t know why everyone seems to just assume we’re gonna get the first pick. It’s almost like a foregone conclusion to most here 

7 hours ago, Subliminal said:

I don’t know why everyone seems to just assume we’re gonna get the first pick. It’s almost like a foregone conclusion to most here 

You mean we're not locked in already!??? :o

Just now, smit-tay griz said:

You mean we're not locked in already!??? :o

Wait just rechecked, it is a lock! 

On 11/27/2019 at 4:19 PM, Subliminal said:

It’s too 6 or nothing for me.

On 11/27/2019 at 10:19 PM, Subliminal said:

1st goes to the Warriors...they need it more....we'll get the 4th.....and #4=future All Star.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:39 PM, CoolHandGriz said:

I don't understand the title. Who has been saying we can't use this kid? The guy is clearly a talent.

With that being said, his team lost 2 out of the 3 games in their tourney, only beating Chaminade and he's only shooting 40% from the field so far this season. In that game before MSU where he scored 37 points, he had 6 points in 28 minutes against Dayton. He's a freshman and freshmen will have ups and downs so that's understandable. He should be more consistent as the season goes on. I think the real question is, is he just a talented player throwing up points on a mediocre team or is he a talented player that can help you actually win? There's a difference. 

8 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

I don't understand the title. Who has been saying we can't use this kid? The guy is clearly a talent.

With that being said, his team lost 2 out of the 3 games in their tourney, only beating Chaminade and he's only shooting 40% from the field so far this season. In that game before MSU where he scored 37 points, he had 6 points in 28 minutes against Dayton. He's a freshman and freshmen will have ups and downs so that's understandable. He should be more consistent as the season goes on. I think the real question is, is he just a talented player throwing up points on a mediocre team or is he a talented player that can help you actually win? There's a difference. 

In a different thread a few people said they didn't want Edwards. This is an overblown response to those comments. 

27 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

In a different thread a few people said they didn't want Edwards. This is an overblown response to those comments. 

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I missed that, 

2 hours ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

I definetely think he can help you win. He doesnt need the ball to be effective but has no choice on his team other than to dominate the ball.

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:31 AM, chipc3 said:

This is correct.

On 11/27/2019 at 12:10 PM, srmjr23 said:

I'd prefer Anthony Edwards to Wiseman personally, but I'll defer to the people scouting these players. 

I will defer to our scouts/FO that drafted Ja/Clarke. Since it is harder to get wings/bigs BEFORE getting a lead guard, solid drafting with Dillon and Jaren too.  

Let’s see if we can add to that core. Balance drafting BPA without drafting over core pieces we already have.