chipc3

Happy Thanksgiving

To my Grizzlies friends, May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday and be safe in Black Friday. 

Same to you. Us Canucks already had our thanksgiving on October 14. But we do have the upcoming Black Friday craziness like you do.

Happy Thanksgiving from me and mine to you and yours !

Still looking for some Black Friday gas prices ... I’m trynna buy stuff that I REALLY need! 

Right back at you. 

On 11/25/2019 at 8:45 PM, GameOn said:

Same to you. Us Canucks already had our thanksgiving on October 14. But we do have the upcoming Black Friday craziness like you do.

Sheesh, you crazy Canadians always gotta be different. Why can't you celebrate Thanksgiving on today like the rest of the normal free civilized world (I'm joking) 

On 11/26/2019 at 2:33 AM, fanboyslim said:

We only have Black Friday and it’s not even a real Black Friday 😔

What's a fake Black Friday?  2 cents off?

1 hour ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Sheesh, you crazy Canadians always gotta be different. Why can't you celebrate Thanksgiving on today like the rest of the normal free civilized world (I'm joking) 

What's a fake Black Friday?  2 cents off?

Shops start putting up Black Friday signs on Monday, or the weekend after, or they call the entire month of November "Black" (US tourists must be baffled by those signs), and all you get are regular discounts yoy can get any other time of the year. It's just a marketing tactic since obviously there isn't a Thanksgivings day to justify it.

Except computer stores, those have real Black Friday offers starting at midnight (online)