Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Chicago Bulls - 12/4/19

7 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

I've got a narrative?  I hadn't noticed.  Maybe you could be so kind as to let me in on it.

20 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

You never fail to point out stuff like this, yet you consistently fail to point any of the horrid deficiencies of players you like.  Your statement could be slightly altered to say the same  about Ja or Jaren. 

How is that.   

Jaren took 20 shots and scored 15 points. Wendell took 8 and scored 16.

Wendell gets the jump shot going it’s over. 

Head to head it’s a no brainer. 

I think Jaren can get there still. I saw some things he hadn’t been doing and I think he liked competing against Wendell. 

A post game message courtesy of the JV Fangirls Club:  Despite not feeling 100%, JV picked up another double double and a team high 32 points. Throw in 13 rebounds/1 assist/3 steals/1 block/70.6 % FG. Yeah, I think he's a keeper.

5 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

How is that.   

When was the last time you discredited a great game by Ja when another poster said something good about it?

Jonas is not good on pick 'n' roll defense but he's okay when it comes to interior D.

12 minutes ago, Joey Crawford said:

Plus, look at that first and second quarter lacking of production.

image.thumb.png.c862699b547a2c50dc4789099a7402f7.png

The first half killed this game. The second half was not bad and we actually outscored them in the 3rd and 4th. Even though Jaren is still having foul issues, the eyeball test says his game is slowly improving. Melton is rising up the ranks quickly. Just another game of experience on the road to a future championship. 

46 minutes ago, Memphis Maverick said:

Jaren took 20 shots and scored 15 points. Wendell took 8 and scored 16.

Wendell gets the jump shot going it’s over. 

Head to head it’s a no brainer. 

I think Jaren can get there still. I saw some things he hadn’t been doing and I think he liked competing against Wendell. 

46 minutes ago, GameOn said:

A post game message courtesy of the JV Fangirls Club:  Despite not feeling 100%, JV picked up another double double and a team high 32 points. Throw in 13 rebounds/1 assist/3 steals/1 block/70.6 % FG. Yeah, I think he's a keeper.

I'm glad you guys are happy I really do.

But as a fan of the Memphis Grizzlies as a whole I'm not .....we lost the game.

I have  links for the Bulls forum  and JV Facebook page maybe you guys can go celebrate there. 

If you wanna cheer for The Grizzlies (not just one player)call me I'm a big fan.

So we got the "bad" Dillon tonight. It's frustrating knowing what he can do, then seeing a night like this. Grayson had a decent night, chipping in 12 points and 7 rebounds with a team high FG% of 71.4%. Why am I envisioning Marko in a Hustle jersey? Coach JT only gave him 4:46 minutes tonight. And what to do about Bruno - only 1 good game in the last 3.

10 minutes ago, costarica2 said:

I'm glad you guys are happy I really do.

But as a fan of the Memphis Grizzlies as a whole I'm not .....we lost the game.

I have  links for the Bulls forum  and JV Facebook page maybe you guys can go celebrate there. 

If you wanna cheer for The Grizzlies (not just one player)call me I'm a big fan.

I'm a Grizzlies fan. But JV has been my favorite guy since he was drafted #4 overall by the Raptors. Despite the loss, JV did his part tonight.

This board seems like a good place to celebrate ANY Grizzly player's accomplishments. We all have our favorite players but it's still a team sport. I want to see all the guys succeed.

2 hours ago, Memphis Maverick said:

Um.... considering that Wendell has 11/9 right now and Jonas has 17/9 I wouldn’t call that owning lol. 

But while we’re at it my comparison is between Jaren and Wendell

Yeah and he had 4 blocks and 13 rebounds also plus he only took 8 shots.

5 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Melton has got to move up in rotation, he is outplaying Tyus really bad.

It really is becoming painfully obvious. JT even started Melton in the second half.

2 hours ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

That should always be the primary option in the halfcourt if he is on the floor.   I hate all this 3pt chucking when we have a mismatch inside. 

NO NO NO, gotta give it to 3J, he's the future on this team, isn't he? At least that is what i think you have been saying, lose today win 5 years from today.

9 minutes ago, GameOn said:

I'm a Grizzlies fan. But JV has been my favorite guy since he was drafted #4 overall by the Raptors. Despite the loss, JV did his part tonight.

This board seems like a good place to celebrate ANY Grizzly player's accomplishments. We all have our favorite players but it's still a team sport. I want to see all the guys succeed.

You should create a JV fans forum and take all your guys with you.

I could help out if you want???

He sure came up lacking on those 2 PnR that Levine nailed those 3, that broke the Grizz back.You can't play those like you're playing CF in baseball. He has been lax on that all year.

5 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Yeah and he had 4 blocks and 13 rebounds also plus he only took 8 shots.

JV played 4 minutes less time and had 32 points vs 16 for Wendell. JV only had 1 block, but had 1 assist and 3 steals vs goose eggs for Wendell.

1 hour ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

I think Melton has to have jumped Tyus in the depth chart, I know Jones is the one that's a long term investment but Melton has proven more so far. 

Melton is looking like a keeper to me, love those long arms he has.

4 minutes ago, costarica2 said:

6 minutes ago, costarica2 said:

I gave you a fair and reasonable reply, you are just being obnoxious. Chill out bro.

10 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

He sure came up lacking on those 2 PnR that Levine nailed those 3, that broke the Grizz back.You can't play those like you're playing CF in baseball. He has been lax on that all year.

You can't blame JV for the loss. No Grizzly hit a 3 in the 1st half. Sure JV has room for improvement on defense, but overall he contributes a lot to the team in many ways.

46 minutes ago, GameOn said:

So we got the "bad" Dillon tonight. It's frustrating knowing what he can do, then seeing a night like this. Grayson had a decent night, chipping in 12 points and 7 rebounds with a team high FG% of 71.4%. Why am I envisioning Marko in a Hustle jersey? Coach JT only gave him 4:46 minutes tonight. And what to do about Bruno - only 1 good game in the last 3.

Bruno is not getting enough PT to get anything going.

You can't blame JV for the loss. No Grizzly hit a 3 in the 1st half. Sure JV has room for improvement on defense, but overall he contributes a lot to the team in many ways.

Yeah JV does and I like him but he has GOT to get out farther on the PnR, he did it some last year and they stifled some players but he is letting guys drive into the lane to deep also. I know he isn't the fastest guy on the floor but giving up 3s are killers.

2 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Bruno is not getting enough PT to get anything going.

Plus he's not used to playing as a backup C. Plus not getting enough time is hindering him in his adjusting to his new role.