chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Chicago Bulls - 12/4/19

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

Date/Time: Wednesday, December 4, 7:00 PM

Memphis Grizzlies vs Chicago Bulls

Television: NBALP | Fox Sports South

Memphis Radio: 92.9FM | 680AM

Promotions: Home Opener - Grizz Towels to All Fans

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Starting 5

Ja Morant Dillon Brooks Jae Crowder Jaren Jackson  Jonas Valanciunas
1629630.png 1628415.png 203109.png 1628991.png 202685.png

Bulls Starting 5

Thomas Satoransky Zach Levine Otto Porter Jr Lauri Markkanen Wendell Carter Jr
203107.png 203897.png 203490.png 1628374.png 1628976.png

Benches

Memphis Grizzlies: Grayson Allen, Kyle Anderson, Bruno Caboclo, Brandon Clarke, Marco Guduric, Solomon Hill, Tyus Jones, John Konchar, De'Anthony Melton, Yuta Watanabe

Chicago: Ryan Arcidiacano, Perrion Callandret, Kris Dunn, Christiano Felicio, Daniel Gifford, Shaquille Harrison, Chandler Hutchison, Luke Kormat, Adam Moroka, Denzel Washington, Coby White, Thaddeus Young

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Bulls: Preview | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | 

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

I wonder what the Chicago Bulls message board's 2020 NBA Draft thread looks like right now....

Although I am guessing they could use a point guard (LaVine at the 2 with Coby White still off the bench as a 6th man).  

Not that I am predicting either team to WIN this game but I guess it is impossible for both teams to LOSE.

I want to see good stuff/flashes from our young guns, a highlight or two, and a Josh Jackson sighting.

If we beat 'em then I hope we don't beat 'em too bad or rub it in.  We might have to pull off a draft night trade with these characters.

the grizzlies will have there hands full with Lavine , that's a player I would love to see on a Grizzlies Roster  pg ja morant   sg Zach Lavine sf Brandon Clark  pf Jaren Jackson CENTER if we can get LUCKY James Wiseman  this would be a 50-58 team win 

40 minutes ago, lions said:

the grizzlies will have there hands full with Lavine , that's a player I would love to see on a Grizzlies Roster  pg ja morant   sg Zach Lavine sf Brandon Clark  pf Jaren Jackson CENTER if we can get LUCKY James Wiseman  this would be a 50-58 team win 

That lineup looks good to me.

6 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

Must loose

why

7 hours ago, ACGrizz said:

The balls, lions. The spicy lottery balls. 

there were years the grizzlies should have won the lottery and pick 4 and there were years like last year we were slated at the 8 pick and pick 2  I,m not losing any sleep any more if the basketball GODS want the Grizzlies to the LOTTERY then it will happen , now saying all of that the would LOVE to see  the Grizzlies pick the BIGMAN out of Memphis James  wiseman

So let's see who Coach designates to stop LaVine.  Melton?  Safe to assume that the setup we used last time won't do, unless we want the old Harden D : let him get 60 and try to shut down the other guys. 

1 hour ago, lions said:

there were years the grizzlies should have won the lottery and pick 4 and there were years like last year we were slated at the 8 pick and pick 2  I,m not losing any sleep any more if the basketball GODS want the Grizzlies to the LOTTERY then it will happen , now saying all of that the would LOVE to see  the Grizzlies pick the BIGMAN out of Memphis James  wiseman

Sure, it’s still a lottery, but maximizing the odds is crucial since conveying would be a pretty awful outcome. Having one of the four worst records gives you best odds. 

1 minute ago, Joey Crawford said:

20-27 bulls at the end of the first quarter.

Whew! I thought you were going to post another complicated snack question.

3 minutes ago, Joey Crawford said:

speaking of snacks -on the half time break menu for tonight is scrimp scampi.   

Yummmmm.