Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Indiana Pacers @ Memphis Grizzlies -12/2/19

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

Date/Time: Monday, December 2, 7:00 PM

Memphis Grizzlies at Indiana Pacers

Television: FOxSports South, NBA League Pass

Memphis Radio: 92.9FM | 680AM

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Projected Starting 5

Tyus Jones Dillon Brooks Jae Crowder Jaren Jackson Jr Jonas Valanciunas
1626145.png 1628415.png 203109.png 1628991.png 202685.png

Pacers Projected Starting 5

Aaron Holiday Justin Holiday T J Warren Domantas Sabonis Miles Turner
1628988.png 203200.png 203933.png 1627734.png 1626167.png

Benches

Memphis Grizzlies: Grayson Allen, Kyle Anderson (INJ), Bruno Caboclo, Brandon Clarke (INJ), Marco Guduric, Solomon Hill, John Konchar (2), De'Anthony Melton, Ja Morant (INJ), Yuta Watanabe (2)

Indiana Pacers: Goga Bitadze, Brian Bowen III, Malcolm Brogdon, Alize Johnson, Jeremy Lamb, T J Leaf, T J McConnell, Doug McDermott, Naz Mitrou-Long,  Victor Oladipo (INJ), Jakarr Sampson, Edmond Sumner,  

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Pacers: Preview | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

our big are rested

3 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

The Pacers are rested, coming from a close loss, and we are in the second leg of a back to back and with a badly depleted roster.

Obviously we win in a blowout.

Jinxed.

33 minutes ago, Lugan Village said:

anyone know what is JV status for tonight?  BC & JA status timeline?  and what about JJJ?

JV was too sick to even attend the game last night so I would assume he won't play tonight either. Clarke and Ja are likely out. 

JJJ Is healthy so he should play at least 20 minutes before fouling out. 

50 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

JV was too sick to even attend the game last night so I would assume he won't play tonight either. Clarke and Ja are likely out. 

I thought I saw JV sitting on the bench, nearly at the end of the game, in street clothes. 

Just now, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

I thought I saw JV sitting on the bench, nearly at the end of the game, in street clothes. 

I don't know what you saw. I didn't see him and the announcers said he was too sick to come to the arena. If he was there then that is good. 

If I were living on the north pole, where the timezone lines converge to a point.   And I took a step or two to the eastern timezone line 8pm start, would I be too early or late for the start of the game - and throw all of my pregame microwave snack preparations off track - by about an hour?     Or about right because of the converging time zone lines extended?

I guess it would depend on how fresh the batteries are in my sun dial clock.    No matter, I am hoping for a Grizzlies win.    And for Jaren to have a great game.

2 hours ago, chipc3 said:

I don't know what you saw. I didn't see him and the announcers said he was too sick to come to the arena. If he was there then that is good. 

Well you know he could've had some D and when it passed everything was okay. I wouldn't want to be running up and down a BB court with something feeling like it might come flying out. :(

3 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

I wouldn't want to be running up and down a BB court with something feeling like it might come flying out. :(

That is NOT what  "streaky shooter" means!  

Updated Injury/Illness Report:

Out -
Kyle Anderson (Right Heel Soreness)
Brandon Clarke (Left Hip Soreness)
Ja Morant (Back Soreness)

Questionable:
Jonas Valanciunas (Illness)

11 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

The Pacers are rested, coming from a close loss, and we are in the second leg of a back to back and with a badly depleted roster.

Obviously we win in a blowout.

So folks, this is the kind of incredibly astute power of reasoning it takes to be a Mod. I was thinking this would be a L. But what do I know, I'm just a lowly humble poster. I'm not worthy. 😄

4 hours ago, Joey Crawford said:

If I were living on the north pole, where the timezone lines converge to a point.   And I took a step or two to the eastern timezone line 8pm start, would I be too early or late for the start of the game - and throw all of my pregame microwave snack preparations off track - by about an hour?     Or about right because of the converging time zone lines extended?

I guess it would depend on how fresh the batteries are in my sun dial clock.    No matter, I am hoping for a Grizzlies win.    And for Jaren to have a great game.

I don't know how many of my brain cells were killed off trying to figure out an answer to your questions, but I think it was a substantial number. Let me check:  1 + 1 = 6. Nah, I'm good. Never mind.

15 minutes ago, GameOn said:

I don't know how many of my brain cells were killed off trying to figure out an answer to your questions, but I think it was a substantial number. Let me check:  1 + 1 = 6. Nah, I'm good. Never mind.

😁 Yes, I was having that exact same problem.   But if I go with cold cuts, i.e. ham sandwich with mayo, I think the crisis can be avoided.     And fyi, 1+1 does equal 6.    Of course, being a former NBA referee, well according to my screen name, used to calling fouls, I would know that.

2 minutes ago, Joey Crawford said:

😁 Yes, I was having that exact same problem.   But if I go with cold cuts, i.e. ham sandwich with mayo, I think the crisis can be avoided.     And fyi, 1+1 does equal 6.    Of course, being a former NBA referee, well according to my screen name, used to calling fouls, I would know that.

When it comes to numbers, I would think you would be even more familiar with 8 vs 5!!!

1 hour ago, GameOn said:

When it comes to numbers, I would think you would be even more familiar with 8 vs 5!!!

😁😁😁    Good one!      You just got a technical.....

.....rescinded.... ball don't lie.    We will see how these refs will do tonight.    Do you think it is possible for Jaren to play in a game on the floor without getting a foul?

I guess Bruno starts tonight? JV and Brandon being out doesn't help against the Pacers size. Jaren needs to guard Turner because Turner is less likely to get him in foul trouble. 

9 hours ago, chipc3 said:

I see what you did there.