chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Minnesota Timberwolves - 12/1/19

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

Date/Time: Sunday, December 1, 2:30 PM

Memphis Grizzlies vs Minnesota Timberwolves

Television: FoxSportsSouth, NBA LP

Memphis Radio: 92.9 FM, 680 AM

Promotions: None

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Possible Starting 5

Ja Morant Dillon Brooks Jae Crowder Brandon Clarke Jonas Valanciunas
1629630.png 1628415.png 203109.png 1629634.png 202685.png

Wolves Starting 5

Jeff Teague Andrew Wiggins Treveon Graham Robert Covington
201952.png 203952.png 1626203.png 203496.png 1626157.png

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Wolves: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

I am expecting big things  from our #13 hard working future All Star Center...KAT, 3J is coming for your lunch....Jaren will post KAT up and KAT will cry "oh NO you brought the tiger to the Kat fight" ....2 rebounds for KAT tonight....

p.s. Jonas "cement shoes" is too slow and should come off the bench...it's time for Jonas to get accustomed to the back up C role...we need to play young guns...they are the future...

p.s. 2  Bring Josh up...another starter who should start...Did our FO even watch youtube highlights?

And suddenly what people thought would be a nice addition to the boards becomes a childish ranter who adds nothing to any conversations. 

18 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

And suddenly what people thought would be a nice addition to the boards becomes a childish ranter who adds nothing to any conversations. 

that what Suns thought about 2J...but you know....not all people pan out ...some are just belong in a g league...apparently you can't criticize our superstar future All Star C...as i was threatened with a ban from a moderator...i just have to go with a flow...and accept that he is the future superstar and any negative comments about our franchise player will be severely punished...  GO JAREN....MAKE IT RAIN.....

8 hours ago, Dwash said:

lmao at this thread.

You are laughing at my pre-game thread???😢

On 11/29/2019 at 7:41 AM, I❤️JV said:

I am expecting big things  from our #13 hard working future All Star Center...KAT, 3J is coming for your lunch....Jaren will post KAT up and KAT will cry "oh NO you brought the tiger to the Kat fight" ....2 rebounds for KAT tonight....

p.s. Jonas "cement shoes" is too slow and should come off the bench...it's time for Jonas to get accustomed to the back up C role...we need to play young guns...they are the future...

p.s. 2  Bring Josh up...another starter who should start...Did our FO even watch youtube highlights?

Some posts hurt your feelings? Man up and challenge them (without going overboard). Our beloved JV is back and "cementing" his place as the starting 5 for some time to come. Time for our beloved I❤️JV to come back with his normally great posts. Cheers Bro.

5 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

We will keep playing hard , and then loose it in 3rd and 4th quarter. Now the main goal is to remain in Top 5 Bottom and pray for the balls...long season. 

Get those balls, Grizz

12 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

We will keep playing hard , and then loose it in 3rd and 4th quarter. Now the main goal is to remain in Top 5 Bottom and pray for the balls...long season. 

Still gotta get a win every now and then. This might be one of those games.

Plus you want Ja/Jaren/Clarke to establish chemistry/winning gene.

I also want to see Josh (and Konchar) with those guys.

5 hours ago, Gogrizz123 said:

Is it tank szn 

Nah, without Ja we will be really bad without trying to tank

47 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Nah, without Ja we will be really bad without trying to tank

Absolutely, we should try to play seriously until ASG. After Ja can have a mysterious injury and we finish with 20 wins !! 

7 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Absolutely, we should try to play seriously until ASG. After Ja can have a mysterious injury and we finish with 20 wins !! 

A mysterious injury that takes him out of the ROY race could turn out quite costly when it’s time to get Ja to sign a new contract.

Is JV out? Bummer, he still was "day-to-day" last time I checked. JV usually had pretty good games against Kat...

Anyway, funny: Wolves are 3-6 at home and 7-2 on the road. I guess the odds should be even cause Grizzlies are 2-4 on the road, same winning % as hosting team ;)

14 minutes ago, Lugan Village said:

With ja and jv out, this sets up nice for 3j....he should get lots of touches, let's see what he does with it...and Clarke moves into the 4?

3J will get touches. But he will have to touch Kat every time on the D. And this Kat is a smart Cat, expect plenty of quick whistles from the refs. Weather is nasty in Minneapolis,  refs will want to be quick with this game. Holiday travel with possible flight delays...