Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Los Angeles Clippers vs Memphis Grizzlies - 11/27/19

Just now, QMemphis said:

Good Loss we competed loss to a better team good teaching moments. 

Pretty much this - still close game so guys get solid experience in high leverage situations but maintain the tank. 

well at least we are moving into the territory of one or two mistakes cost us the game, rather than ten less mistakes meant we lose by 10 rather than 20

1 minute ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

and a stupid coach

I mean, yeah maybe.  Sometimes I get annoyed with him myself.  But he's a rookie too.  It's a learning experience for everyone.  

We cant win this kind of game. when game came tight, only Ja is able to do something when they have 2 or 3 offensive options.

Our team is just very weak with half of it who will never reach play off NBA level. Big job for the staff to make this team good one day. George just play when they need it and it was enough to beat us. We are so weak in defense, probably the worst defensive team in the NBA now. 

3 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

well at least we are moving into the territory of one or two mistakes cost us the game, rather than ten less mistakes meant we lose by 10 rather than 20

this

4 minutes ago, cdp said:

What a waste of a monster game from JV

Yeah it happens....

Happened to Ja, happened to Jaren IIWII

I'm not gonna go radical, but I am convinced Dillon is not a starter. He got benched after those stupid plays/foul with around 3 mins to go

Guys put up a good effort tonight. Five guys with double digit points. Ja and JV both with double doubles. JV with his best game of the year (repent JV haters) and 34 minutes of playing time. A good leaning experience against a good team (even without Kawhi).

1 minute ago, BigHunkALove said:

I'm not gonna go radical, but I am convinced Dillon is not a starter. He got benched after those stupid plays/foul with around 3 mins to go

A terrible game to be sure. I've never thought he was a starter, but I still think he can be a role player for us long term.