Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies vs Utah Jazz- 11/29/19

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

Date/Time: Friday, November 29, 7:00 PM

Memphis Grizzlies vs Utah Jazz

Memphis Radio: 92.9FM | 680AM

Promotions: Hardwood Classics Flip Hat to the 1st 5K fans in attendance

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Starting 5

Ja Morant Dillon Brooks Jae Crowder Jaren Jackson Jr Jonas Valanciunas
1629630.png 1628415.png 203109.png 1628991.png 202685.png

Jazz Starting 5

Mike Conley Donovan Mitchell Bojan Bogdonovic Royce O'Neale Rudy Gobert
201144.png 1628378.png 202711.png 1626220.png 203497.png

Benches

Memphis Grizzlies: Grayson Allen, Kyle Anderson, Bruno Caboclo, Brandon Clarke, Marco Guduric, Solomon HIll, Tyus Jones, John Konchar (2), De'Anthony Melton, Yuta Watanabe (2)

Utah Jazz: Tony Bradley, Jarrell Brantley, Ed Davis, Dante Exum, Jeff Green, Joe Ingles, Stanton Kidd, Emmanuel Mudiay, Georges Niang, Miye Oni, NIgel Williams-Goss, Justin Wright Foreman

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Jazz: Preview | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | 

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

I wonder if MacBo50 will be in the house since he was in Australia at the last Majic Money Mike homecoming game?

I am expecting big things today from our #13 hard working future All Star Center...Rudy, 3J is coming for you....Jaren will post Rudy up and Rudy will cry for his Mama....5 rebounds for Rudy tonight....

p.s. Jonas "stone hands" is too old and should come off the bench...it's time for Jonas to get accustomed to the back up C role...we need to play young guns...they are the future...

p.s. 2  Bring Josh up...another starter who should start...Did our FO even watch youtube highlights?

2 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

I am expecting big things today from our #13 hard working future All Star Center...Rudy, 3J is coming for you....Jaren will post Rudy up and Rudy will cry for his Mama....5 rebounds for Rudy tonight....

p.s. Jonas "stone hands" is too old and should come off the bench...it's time for Jonas to get accustomed to the back up C role...we need to play young guns...they are the future...

p.s. 2  Bring Josh up...another starter who should start...Did our FO even watch youtube highlights?

😂

I don't remember a greater time for Memphis sports than this week. The Clippers game, the U of M BBall team beating NC State, The Tiger football team on national TV this afternoon and the Grizzlies tonight against the Jazz with Conley back home again. Then you can't forget the Hustle and Hounds game tomorrow night! 

Memphis is becoming a world class sports town with schedules like this.  

4 hours ago, chipc3 said:

I don't remember a greater time for Memphis sports than this week. The Clippers game, the U of M BBall team beating NC State, The Tiger football team on national TV this afternoon and the Grizzlies tonight against the Jazz with Conley back home again. Then you can't forget the Hustle and Hounds game tomorrow night! 

Memphis is becoming a world class sports town with schedules like this.  

Must win

On 11/26/2019 at 8:37 PM, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Go Mike !!

mike plays for the jazz TRUE grizzlies fans DON;T support the other teams 

Hoping they play well but can pull of the loss in the end. We can’t afford all these early season wins!

2 minutes ago, Lugan Village said:

If Brandon is shooting 45% from the 3, why are we not giving him a shot to start at the 3?

because he's a pure 4 man, potentially our 4 of the future

4 minutes ago, Lugan Village said:

If Brandon is shooting 45% from the 3, why are we not giving him a shot to start at the 3?

Good question.

Did I just hear Pete say that the Grizzlies are the hottest 3 point shooting team in the NBA in November?