chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Indiana Pacers - 11/25/19

Imagine a world where the Grizzlies have their players protected by the refs. How do you lead the league in points in the paint and are among the league leaders in fewest FTs attempted. Just a sham. We're not fouling twice as much as our opponents, so its about time we get our fair shake at the FT line.  Here's hoping Ja's ok. 

8 minutes ago, Grizzly_Bear said:

Tyus has been so bad.

And to think, people were so happy to have a real backup PG not so long ago. I think he'll settle in and be better. He's still adjusting to a new system, new coach, new players and new city. 

Just now, Ja-Ren Clarke said:

Don't say that man.

Me saying it won't affect the outcome one way or the other. He fell directly on the guys need it camera or whatever. A direct hit like that he can have bad outcomes. Just is what it is.

On 11/23/2019 at 9:42 PM, scooter said:

G0  Sonics!

Can we ban this dude already. Your shtick is rinsed and you’re not even a funny troll

2 minutes ago, srmjr23 said:

Imagine a world where the Grizzlies have their players protected by the refs. How do you lead the league in points in the paint and are among the league leaders in fewest FTs attempted. Just a sham. We're not fouling twice as much as our opponents, so its about time we get our fair shake at the FT line.  Here's hoping Ja's ok. 

This officiating has been horrible and Sabonis has gotten away with several fouls 

2 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

And to think, people were so happy to have a real backup PG not so long ago. I think he'll settle in and be better. He's still adjusting to a new system, new coach, new players and new city. 

If Tyus floaters would actually go in sometimes he wouldnt be so bad.

I think the issue with Tyus is that he's more suited as a half-court PG and is less effective in this increased pace. He's clearly been given the green light to try to get in the lane and score, but he's such a great passer that he should be looking for that first. I've been disappointed with him so far, but I'm hopeful he'll work it out.

I'm no doctor, but I've got to imagine that the fact that he could reach back and touch where the impact happened is a good sign.  

10 minutes ago, srmjr23 said:

Absolutely agreed.  

Just now, BnaBreaker said:

I'm no doctor, but I've got to imagine that the fact that he could reach back and touch where the impact happened is a good sign.  

That was nice of you to say that.

Ja gets knocked into the front row with no call but when a Pacers player falls out of bounds due to stepping on JV's foot, it's a foul on us.  Absurd.

Just now, FrenchGrizzlies said:

Actually i would like the season ended already. So boring to see our team at that level....we knew it was going to be a long season  but it's hard to see.

I quite like this. I want to the see them grow and improve.