chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Indiana Pacers - 11/25/19

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

Date/Time: Saturday, November 25, 6:00 PM

Memphis Grizzlies at Indiana Pacers

Television: FOxSports South, NBA League Pass

Memphis Radio: 92.9FM | 680AM

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Projected Starting 5

Ja Morant  Dillon Brooks Jae Crowder Jaren Jackson Jr Jonas Valanciunas
1629630.png 1628415.png 203109.png 1628991.png 202685.png

Pacers Projected Starting 5

Aaron Holiday Justin Holiday T J Warren Domantas Sabonis Miles Turner
1628988.png 203200.png 203933.png 1627734.png 1626167.png

Benches

Memphis Grizzlies: Grayson Allen (INJ), Kyle Anderson, Bruno Caboclo, Brandon Clarke, Marco Guduric, Solomon Hill, Tyus Jones, John Konchar (2), De'Anthony Melton, Yuta Watanabe (2)

Indiana Pacers: Goga Bitadze, Brian Bowen III, Malcolm Brogdon, Alize Johnson, Jeremy Lamb, T J Leaf, T J McConnell, Doug McDermott, Naz Mitrou-Long,  Victor Oladipo (INJ), Jakarr Sampson, Edmond Sumner,  

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Pacers: Preview | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

They're dealing with a ton of injuries, but that front court is still going to be a handful to deal with. Sabonis is playing out of his mind.

@chipc3, I know you're probably still editing this one out, but just FYI, looks like the template you're using pulled in the wrong pics for the Grizz starters.

13 hours ago, scooter said:

G0  Sonics!

One would believe that after your computer privileges were reinstated by whomever took them away from you, would result in some backlog of interesting points/posts to contribute upon your return to the boards—nope. Same ‘ol Groot speak-welcome back.

13 hours ago, Joey Crawford said:

The Grizzlies should win this one.

I'm sorry to let your hopes down, but Pacers are for real. I watched every game they played this season and though I wish head coach Nate McMillan would do even better job - one thing Pacers do very well, play defense. All starters all bench and third stringers (except Leaf) play defense on the top level.

Pacers lost first game of the season at home against Pistons (Pistons won it in the 4th quarter) and they lost to Bucks. In Bucks game starting PG (one of the best in the league) Brogdon was out, Oladipo still out, back-up PG TJ McDonnell out, Jeremy Lamb out. it was first game to have Myles Turner back for the Pacers, any guy coming back from the couple weeks of due to injury needs couple games to feel comfortable again. And Domantas Sabonis, the backbone of the Pacers, took a nasty fall when the score was 17-14 with Pacers ahead.

Giannis is a new darling of the NBA in the East Conference, the refs will always give him extra credit.

So, Pacers are 6-2 at home. Now Turner is back, Lamb is back, TJ McDonnell is back. And Brogdon will be back any day. Pacers have exceptional chemistry, guys play and have fun. Not the same with the Grizz. Since Oladipo and Domas came to Indianapolis, Pacers are tough team to beat on their court.

All the injuries for the Pacers helped reserves to get more playing time and with some adjustment pains any line-up on the floor is comfortable with each other.

Sure, Grizzlies have talent, no doubt about it. Pacers are loaded with talent. Grizzlies are a new team, with  a new coach while Pacers are clicking nicely, playing some smart, effective basketball.

Grizzlies could win. But pacers are 9 point favorites so far. I guess post-season is out of the question for the Grizzlies while Pacers need to go up in the standings just because they are good (and getting healthy). Nahhh, it's a tough one for the Grizz.

5 minutes ago, JĖGAAAAAA!!! said:

I'm sorry to let your hopes down, but Pacers are for real. I watched every game they played this season and though I wish head coach Nate McMillan would do even better job - one thing Pacers do very well, play defense. All starters all bench and third stringers (except Leaf) play defense on the top level.

Pacers lost first game of the season at home against Pistons (Pistons won it in the 4th quarter) and they lost to Bucks. In Bucks game starting PG (one of the best in the league) Brogdon was out, Oladipo still out, back-up PG TJ McDonnell out, Jeremy Lamb out. it was first game to have Myles Turner back for the Pacers, any guy coming back from the couple weeks of due to injury needs couple games to feel comfortable again. And Domantas Sabonis, the backbone of the Pacers, took a nasty fall when the score was 17-14 with Pacers ahead.

Giannis is a new darling of the NBA in the East Conference, the refs will always give him extra credit.

So, Pacers are 6-2 at home. Now Turner is back, Lamb is back, TJ McDonnell is back. And Brogdon will be back any day. Pacers have exceptional chemistry, guys play and have fun. Not the same with the Grizz. Since Oladipo and Domas came to Indianapolis, Pacers are tough team to beat on their court.

All the injuries for the Pacers helped reserves to get more playing time and with some adjustment pains any line-up on the floor is comfortable with each other.

Sure, Grizzlies have talent, no doubt about it. Pacers are loaded with talent. Grizzlies are a new team, with  a new coach while Pacers are clicking nicely, playing some smart, effective basketball.

Grizzlies could win. But pacers are 9 point favorites so far. I guess post-season is out of the question for the Grizzlies while Pacers need to go up in the standings just because they are good (and getting healthy). Nahhh, it's a tough one for the Grizz.

Brogdon IS back and playing tonight....

1 hour ago, I❤️JV said:

Brogdon-Sabonis PnR is going to kill the Grizz tonight...when JV is off the floor Sabonis going into beast mode.

If pick and roll is the problem then Sabonis will be in beast mode with JV on the floor. 

1 minute ago, UkGrizz said:

If pick and roll is the problem then Sabonis will be in beast mode with JV on the floor. 

With JV on a floor Brogdon is going to feast on him in the PnR...after JV is off the floor Sabonis going to just bully everyone.

Yea i don't see how JV stays on the court for long with his defense on PNRoll being so subpar.     He just literally doesn't have the physical agility to ever be able to properly defend it.    Even Gasol is more nimble than JV.   

JJJ in early foul trouble again. One questionable call and one stupid foul.

8 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

With JV on a floor Brogdon is going to feast on him in the PnR...after JV is off the floor Sabonis going to just bully everyone.

I’m interested in seeing how Brandon Clarke does against Sabonis. With JJJ in foul trouble I’ll s it sooner than I wanted.

1 minute ago, chipc3 said:

The first foul was stupid. No reason for him to do that. The second foul wasn't a foul at all. If anything Sabonis was extending his elbow into JJJ. I think they refs have gotten a lil too comfy calling fouls on JJJ. Partially his fault though.

7 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

He scores 8pts in the first 4mins

Then the refs step in the preserve their Vegas bets.....

Yep cant have Jaren going off like that....

Justin Holliday has made more there’s in this game than he did during his entire time with the Grizzlies. 

That’s a joke but it does feel like it.