Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Golden State Warriors vs Memphis Grizzlies - 11/19/19

4 minutes ago, Commadoor Sixty-four said:

What kind of Gretsch you got?

'89 Nashville Western and a '04 Silver Falcon.

Over the years I have also had an'89 Duo Jet, a '66 Tennessean, and a '67 Nashville

I'd like to get the George Harrison Country Gent but my wife would kill me. We need a few things around the house....

Well Ja and Brandon have returned from orbit.

Do we start questioning Jenkins again?

Honestly If I had a dollar for everytime Brevin says we gotta get Jaren and JV involved, run plays for them I could afford that Country Gentleman guitar!

They just look disengaged...

6 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

'89 Nashville Western and a '04 Silver Falcon.

Over the years I have also had an'89 Duo Jet, a '66 Tennessean, and a '67 Nashville

Wouldn't mind a Duo Jet myself.

2 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Nice.

'89 Nashville western I got on Elvis b'day  in '91 in Frisco, the Silver Falcon I got when it came out, in LA

2 minutes ago, grizlsg said:

They just look disengaged...

Yeah gotta start questioning Jenkin's ability to fire the team up and get them ready to play, the way they looked tonight was a disgrace 

3 minutes ago, Ja-Ren Clarke said:

Jaren has 0 rebounds?

I noticed that he was boxing out and Crowder was grabbing  boards. Not to make excuses for him because he’s typically not a good rebounder but I did notice tonight there were atleast a few possessions where he was in position to get the ball but boxes out and let a teammate grab it. Looks bad in the boxscore but you get no credit for boxing out.

1 minute ago, smit-tay griz said:

Wouldn't mind a Duo Jet myself.

I've always prefered hollow bodied ones for that Scotty Moore Brian Setzer sound, plus good for Howlin'Wolf sound  but yeah the Duo Jet is great for rock lead, and looks real sweet with a bigsby

He just wanted to go sit down... probably thinking about his xbox session later tonight.

8 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

You got one? Electromatic 5125 w/TV Jones here.

Yeah..  ‘96 - 6129T silverjet  w/filter’Trons from a ‘59. (Got lucky finding those old ones)

Use to have a ‘67 Chet Atkins Tennessean back in the day. Sorry I got rid of that one but, the one I have now will definitely do!

Man, Jaren is just not a winner. Doesn’t have that mentality. He’s more about all the off court stuff. That’s fine, but he’s been way overhyped. 
He’s soft and has zero instincts. All the talent but no feel. 

I think BK is right, they won 3 straight and thought they were something more than they are.

1 minute ago, Commadoor Sixty-four said:

Yeah..  ‘96 - 6129T silverjet  w/filter’Trons from a ‘59. (Got lucky finding those old ones)

Use to have a ‘67 Chet Atkins Tennessean back in the day. Sorry I got rid of that one but, the one I have now will definitely do!

nice!

I sold my Tennessean because the neck had developed a bow. It could be fixed but required work and money plus the pickups were fading compared to the new filtertrons.