Sign in to follow this  
LuvThem Grizzlies

Hey KBM I got a feeling that Ja

20 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Will make an All Star and All NBA team before MC does. 

mc never Make a ALL Star team and will never Make one,  ja morant will make many All Star games, Ja is BIGGER and FASTER ,  

we are Building  some thing very SPECIAL in Memphis 

Lol, what is this?

Conley isn't going to make an all-star team simply because he is only interested in winning games, and helping his teammates.

But don't get it twisted he'll bury your soul in the playoffs.

The allstar team is a joke anyway, I haven't watched it in nearly 20 years. And im not alone.

Conley just doesn't care that much about the allstar team, despite what people might think.

Ja has a lot to learn in order to be like Mike Conley.

The first thing is to quit flexing after every made basket like a heathen.

1 hour ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Lol, what is this?

Conley isn't going to make an all-star team simply because he is only interested in winning games, and helping his teammates.

But don't get it twisted he'll bury your soul in the playoffs.

The allstar team is a joke anyway, I haven't watched it in nearly 20 years. And im not alone.

Conley just doesn't care that much about the allstar team, despite what people might think.

Ja has a lot to learn in order to be like Mike Conley.

The first thing is to quit flexing after every made basket like a heathen.

So not true. Mike has been salty for many years talking about not being recognised and not being an All-star. He has stated flat out he wants to be an All-star. 

I agree with KBM. Mike move to Utah not to be an all Star ( by the way, this ceremony has no interest) but to get a ring. And i hope for him this will happen as he deserve it.

Statement that Ja will be better than Mike  is definitly too early. Ja show big promises but have to be confirm, he can have injury issue, personal.... if he dont get any problem, yes Ja will be an all star no doubt.

26 minutes ago, Teddy.B said:

So not true. Mike has been salty for many years talking about not being recognised and not being an All-star. He has stated flat out he wants to be an All-star. 

And yet he takes half the shot attempts as other stars do, because he is so interested in getting to an all-star game.

He should be salty, because several years he was looked over for the team even though he was clearly deserving.

Also, the idea that Conley has as you stated "flat-out" stated he wants to be an all-star is a produce of constantly being reminded that he is SO UNDERRATED. What is he supposed to say.

If you want to know how good Conley is follow the money that will tell you all you need to know.

Again, Conley doesn't actively seek to pad his scoring stats, thus he is easily looked over.

I never said that Conley wasn't good. Your statement was that Conley just doesn't care about being an All-star which simply isn't true. He was pretty much begging to be in the All-star game the last few years, he just did it with a little more dignity then Lillard did. 

21 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

And yet he takes half the shot attempts as other stars do, because he is so interested in getting to an all-star game.

He should be salty, because several years he was looked over for the team even though he was clearly deserving.

Also, the idea that Conley has as you stated "flat-out" stated he wants to be an all-star is a produce of constantly being reminded that he is SO UNDERRATED. What is he supposed to say.

If you want to know how good Conley is follow the money that will tell you all you need to know.

Again, Conley doesn't actively seek to pad his scoring stats, thus he is easily looked over.

Conley just isn't that good homie. 

Conley doesn't purposely not accomplish things, he's just not capable of doing more. If he could, he would.

Ja by year 3 will be better than Conley ever was.

1 hour ago, Kevin B Moses said:

BS, he wanted to be an all star so bad he could taste it. Z and MG had already been all stars but not him. He won't get his ring in Utah either.

42 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Lol please Conley was jacking shots out the frame in the last two to three years.

The Grizz played best when he was getting assists, they beat Dallas 1 night when he had more assists than he did points.

31 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

If you want to know how good Conley is follow the money that will tell you all you need to know.

No that would show you how foolish Chris Wallace was.

Don't feel like we really had a choice but to pay Conley. Would've loved a tiny bit of a discount but that's the Chris Wallace part. 

We were still able to get a decent trade for his contract so the contract was great for us.

Love the great times Conley gave me. Us. I don't think he's making an all star game. 

But yeah I watched Conley from when he was drafted and Ja is doing sh!t that took Conley 3 years to figure out. Love his floater game already, and he's got great vision. I hope he makes an all star game. and think he probably will

1 hour ago, Commadoor Sixty-four said:

No reason to tear down MC to boost JA.

mike Conley will forever be the embodiment of the Grizz.

Yeah, I'll never understand why some folks feel the need to do this, but I guess some don't have much class.

1 hour ago, Commadoor Sixty-four said:

+1

3 hours ago, Commadoor Sixty-four said:

Who is tearing Conley down? The response was to KBM saying Conley didn't care about the ASG which isn't true. 

Conley desperately wanted in on the ASG.