Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Denver Nuggets @ Memphis Grizzlies - 11/17/19

4 minutes ago, UkGrizz said:

If you pick the mobile feed you still get the Grizz feed and it seems to be working

Yeah, but it’s very annoying as I’m casting it to a big screen 

Just now, fanboyslim said:

Yeah, but it’s very annoying as I’m casting it to a big screen 

Ah, ok, I'm on a laptop and the quality is fine for that but I guess it would struggle on a bigger screen.

Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

Uhmmm Jonas im gonna need you to stick to smashing stuff leave the cute stuff to the PG's LMAO

Yep

Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

Uhmmm Jonas im gonna need you to stick to smashing stuff leave the cute stuff to the PG's LMAO

Ep

Is there a way Taylor can make sure the young bucks get significant minutes together?   Really annoying that Ja BC and Jaren don't get minutes as a group.     Tyus plays with them more than Ja. 

This Nuggets team would have to give up so much to get Iguodala and stay under the tax that they'd actually be worse if they did it. They could definitely get to the finals with the right matchup/homecourt even without Iggy. They're deeeeep.

Just now, cdp said:

This Nuggets team would have to give up so much to get Iguodala and stay under the tax that they'd actually be worse if they did it. They could definitely get to the finals with the right matchup/homecourt even without Iggy. They're deeeeep.

they lack playmakers outside of Joker tho.     He would be a good fit there.    The fact that they are deep is a reason why they would be a good trade partner too. 

Cant believe I just thought of this but I realized who Jaren reminds me of. Pau Gasol in the early days. Unorthodox jump shot and body movements. Lots of predictable hook shots. Nonchalant demeanor. Jaren is more aggressive defensively while Pau was aggressive on offense (when he got the ball he attacked) is the main difference

6 minutes ago, Ace-is-high said:

Gawd I hate that Plumlee guy, his intensity and hustle our guys aren't matching 

He seems to always play hard. Good screener, good passer, great backup C