Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Charlotte Hornets - 11/13/19

1 minute ago, grizz09 said:

disagree.  hill is an expiring contract and is trade bait.  as is crowder.

C'mon the Hawks rather pay Parsons 25 mill to sit than Hill half that to play. That says everything you need to know about his trade value.

11 minutes ago, Grizzhype said:

I think Jaren's doing a much better job of avoiding fouls the last few games...  Meanwhile, Westbrook just picked up four fouls in the first quarter against the Clippers..🙄😂 

Ikr

1 minute ago, cdp said:

C'mon the Hawks rather pay Parsons 25 mill to sit than Hill half that to play. That says everything you need to know about his trade value.

eh maybe

1 minute ago, cdp said:

not really. Hawks did a 2 for 1 trade for parsons to free up a roster spot

Defense is trash tonight and refs are calling for the Hornets tonight. Tighten up on defense and finish healthy. 

1 hour ago, Teddy.B said:

OK, I'll say it now. Tyus Jones is a disappointment. Delon Wright was playing better for us. Shame he wanted to go to Dallas. Don't know if the FO wanted him to stay. 

They are both average backups who dont move the needle.  Delon played "better" with 35 minutes in April, which is meaningless.

1 minute ago, toocoolkellz said:

Did you catch that quarter closeout on delay?

I usually pause the game at the beginning so I can skip half time, running on real time now.

Yea i aint losing sleep over Delon.    I don't know how many times we gotta say this but.... Delon WANTED TO GO.    He did the choosing for US.    Tyus is a good backup partially because he ACCEPTS his role.   Delon wanted to be a starter for potential playoff team.   That was not gonna happen here.   

BTW Shoutout to Marko.  Glad he is finally rewarding Taylors undying love for his minutes.  

2 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Yea i aint losing sleep over Delon.    I don't know how many times we gotta say this but.... Delon WANTED TO GO.    He did the choosing for US.    Tyus is a good backup partially because he ACCEPTS his role.   Delon wanted to be a starter for potential playoff team.   That was not gonna happen here.   

BTW Shoutout to Marko.  Glad he is finally rewarding Taylors undying love for his minutes.  

dunno how he's going to incorporate allen and josh jackson back into rotation.  not to mention melton has barely played.  too many young talented guards/wings and all with very different/diverse attributes/skillsets.  don't know how they're all going to be able to develop.

23 minutes ago, sativa417 said:

not really. Hawks did a 2 for 1 trade for parsons to free up a roster spot

Pretty much his value right now, an open roster spot. Hopefully he might be good for salary matching later on in a trade but that doesn't mean he should be playing over a guy that could actually be a part of the team going forward.