Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ San Antonio Spurs - 11/11/19

2 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

I BOW BEFORE THE WISDOM OF COACH JENKINS, THE ALL-KNOWING ONE 

LOL!!!  Yeah I am gladly eating my delicious roasted crow right now.  THANK YOU JENKINS!  GRIZZ WIN!!

4 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

LOL, what if it turns out Jenkins was right to save the challenge for now?

He gave up 4 and saved them 2, in a situation where 2 doesn’t even hurt you. So at best he’s -4 + 2 = -2. So still dumb not to challenge that earlier call. 😄

Glad this game is over. Great game by the team and I’m especially proud of Jaren.

2 minutes ago, ACGrizz said:

I love Clarke, man. Hyper efficient, never seems to complain or get down, last guy out there congratulating each guy at the end as they come off the floor. 

Yeah Clarke is a winner, he's a championship-DNA type guy

1 minute ago, ACGrizz said:

I love Clarke, man. Hyper efficient, never seems to complain or get down, last guy out there congratulating each guy at the end as they come off the floor. 

Should have played more on the 4th, for me JV should come of the bench and play with Caboclo. 

What a game by Jaren, now will ppl saying Ja is crap just because he is struggling? Those two guys are our top picks and the go to guys, Im just pointing to show we must be behind them.

7 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Refs did their best to steal the game from the boys

This, its crazy and Spurs media tried to say it was the other way

1 hour ago, smit-tay griz said:

@chipc3 I was going by your posted gametime of 7:30.  Now I see the game's half over.  Good thing it's been recording.  I'm not gonna look ahead.

So sorry. Didn’t know about the Tony Parker Jersey ceremony.

2 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

This is bad...Ja is not going to be happy....back to the corners for Jaren and Jonas...

LOL

1 minute ago, Ja_Rules said:

Should have played more on the 4th, for me JV should come of the bench and play with Caboclo. 

What a game by Jaren, now will ppl saying Ja is crap just because he is struggling? Those two guys are our top picks and the go to guys, Im just pointing to show we must be behind them.

Yeah I saw that, can't post two bigs at the same time. When Jaren came out JV went to work

2 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

Funny that if they didn't replay the call posters would've been calling for a trade involving JJJ immediately after the game 

Yeah man, fine line between winners and losers

Maybe its time to shelve that narrative of Jaren going to too many discos in the offseason huh?

Jaren has his second great game of the season. Reminded me of his game in LA last year.

No one said JJJ hung out in discos either. I have said that he didn’t work hard enough on improving his game. Since Hunk wants to bring it up, tell me what improvements you’ve seen in his game so far? 

11 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

This is bad...Ja is not going to be happy....back to the corners for Jaren and Jonas...

8 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

Because apparently he isn't smart enough to do it.

1 minute ago, chipc3 said:

Jaren has his second great game of the season. Reminded me of his game in LA last year.

No one said JJJ hung out in discos either. I have said that he didn’t work hard enough on improving his game. Since Hunk wants to bring it up, tell me what improvements you’ve seen in his game so far? 

Yawn