Grizzled Vet

Memphis Hustle/G-League thread

Recommended Posts

how are the hustle doing these days 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lions said:

how are the hustle doing these days 

I see there 25-10 hope to them win a G league title . it will be a good year for Grizzlies basketball if they do ,1summer league champs G league champs N.B,A play-off eyeing title by year 3/4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not want to see bandwagon fans 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to see REAL DEAL fans like ME

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, lions said:

I see there 25-10 hope to them win a G league title . it will be a good year for Grizzlies basketball if they do ,1summer league champs G league champs N.B,A play-off eyeing title by year 3/4 

This could be our year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

you are not a real deal ...yet...you only have 3k posts and you are only a Champion...real deal only when you are Hall of Famer...

Post count don’t lie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I❤️JV said:

you are not a real deal ...yet...you only have 3k posts and you are only a Champion...real deal only when you are Hall of Famer...

This one set me up

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

Post count don’t lie

this one took me out !

🤣💫💨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys need to chill on the post talk and stick to basketball, specifically the Grizzlies. A title under a name doesn't make someone more or less respected as the do the words you write in your posts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

....easy for you to say as HOF'er and real deal supporter....Lions and me?...we just trying to achieve that HOF'er status and be REAL DEALS on this board...

The Nutheads Thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, smit-tay griz said:

= Off Topic Talk

Image result for yeah baby gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hustle are back tonight! Steaming the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2020 at 12:26 AM, smit-tay griz said:

Is that because you don't like it fried or baked?

Hahahahaha Dude now I want something fried today when I'm out shopping with the girlfriend. 

 

Popeyes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand why the NBA and G-League can't somewhat sync schedules a little.

Grizzlies and Hustle both play home games this Friday and Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2020 at 2:34 PM, Grizzled Vet said:

I don't understand why the NBA and G-League can't somewhat sync schedules a little.

Grizzlies and Hustle both play home games this Friday and Saturday.

I just noticed that. How does that happen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, planeguider said:

Does anyone know about the extent of the injury to Bennie Boatwright and if he is going to be inactive for the rest of the season? Thanks.

No available timeline for his return, which frankly doesn’t bode well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fanboyslim said:

No available timeline for his return, which frankly doesn’t bode well.

In Grizzlies terms that could mean anywhere from day to day to possible career ending injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dwash said:

In Grizzlies terms that could mean anywhere from day to day to possible career ending injury.

Thats true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dwash said:

In Grizzlies terms that could mean anywhere from day to day to possible career ending injury.

Is the medical/training team the same that we had under CW?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2020 at 5:53 AM, fanboyslim said:

Is the medical/training team the same that we had under CW?

CW med team was horrible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now