I❤️JV

NBA Rumors: Bulls Could Trade Cristiano Felicio, Chandler Hutchinson, And Draft Pick For Jae Crowder

15 minutes ago, Dwash said:

We gave up two seconds for that Holiday trash, so I need atleast two in return.

Guess it depends on what you think of Hutchinson. He is 23 and was a first round pick in 2018. So him plus a second is better than 2 seconds. I haven't seen enough of him to say yay or nay. The bigger problem is if you take two guys back and only send one out, you have to cut someone, and not someone from the trade. So who do you cut to make room for Felicio?

17 minutes ago, Dwash said:

We gave up two seconds for that Holiday trash, so I need atleast two in return.

Chandler Hutchison could be solid for us.

Lots of draft analysts and analytics liked him....

2 minutes ago, Grizz&Grind said:

Don't hate it.

Like that Crowder is a veteran team leader though.

Would prefer they move Iggy first, see what that return is and then talk about moving Crowder.

I think our Iggy stock is crashing in value.

Also, it APPEARS that the Lakers look good enough without him -- I don't see them needing him that bad, especially since he isn't really a 3 point shooter.

Best trading partner is still the Mavs I think.  I can see them really wanting to make a playoff push.  

2 minutes ago, Grizz&Grind said:

Don't hate it.

Like that Crowder is a veteran team leader though.

Would prefer they move Iggy first, see what that return is and then talk about moving Crowder.

If you think that Hutchinson is a player, you almost have to do it now. Chicago is just now starting to play him. What happens if he is legit? Do they still try to make the move? This is where scouting predraft comes into play. What is the team's level of confidence that Hutchinson might be a player in the league?

5 minutes ago, lsugrizzfan said:

Guess it depends on what you think of Hutchinson. He is 23 and was a first round pick in 2018. So him plus a second is better than 2 seconds. I haven't seen enough of him to say yay or nay. The bigger problem is if you take two guys back and only send one out, you have to cut someone, and not someone from the trade. So who do you cut to make room for Felicio?

Crowder should fetch more than Holiday.

Just now, ALT GRIND said:

I think our Iggy stock is crashing in value.

Also, it APPEARS that the Lakers look good enough without him -- I don't see them needing him that bad, especially since he isn't really a 3 point shooter.

Best trading partner is still the Mavs I think.  I can see them really wanting to make a playoff push.  

Lakers have nothing to offer in a trade anyways. Only salaries that would match are players they won't trade. Lakers were never an option. It is just where Iggy will sign if bought out.

Just now, lsugrizzfan said:

If you think that Hutchinson is a player, you almost have to do it now. Chicago is just now starting to play him. What happens if he is legit? Do they still try to make the move? This is where scouting predraft comes into play. What is the team's level of confidence that Hutchinson might be a player in the league?

Hutchinson is a limited athlete and cant shoot. Not exciting at all.

1 minute ago, Dwash said:

Crowder's reputation is better than his play. And if you think Hutchinson is a player, that is more than Holiday.

Just now, Dwash said:

I already said I don't know enough about him to say yes or no. I'm just saying that if the team likes him, they shouldn't wait.

1 minute ago, Dwash said:

Chandler looks aggressive like Dillon. Got a fire about him and extremely athletic. Saw him play in person a few days ago. Bulls are starting to give him more minutes too. 

3 minutes ago, Dwash said:

1 minute ago, Memphis Maverick said:

Chandler looks aggressive like Dillon. Got a fire about him and extremely athletic. Saw him play in person a few days ago. Bulls are starting to give him more minutes too. 

Very different reports here. So I looked at some draft profiles, most say he is a plus athlete.

1 minute ago, lsugrizzfan said:

Very different reports here. So I looked at some draft profiles, most say he is a plus athlete.

He’s a good prospect. DWash over exaggerates 

18 minutes ago, Dwash said:

He can't shoot? Don't like it that much then.

What do the Celtics have to offer?  They were my pick to make the Finals and they are doing well.  Robert Williams III and/or Tacko Fall would work here.  We would also need wing shooting in return....

4 minutes ago, grizz09 said:

so who gets cut in that scenario?  i don't think hutchison is worth that trade and feliciano sucks.

You get a draft pick and Hutchison. I’d take the risk. 

Just now, Memphis Maverick said:

If we got him for Jae Crowder id flip my 💩 kids been rotting in milwaulkee

Donte is good, I think he had a solid game or two but the Bucks are in "win now" mode.  Yeah, that might be crazy enough to do it.  Especially since Crowder has been showing out in Memphis.

Donte might be two years away.... but we can afford to wait (I guess).

29 minutes ago, lsugrizzfan said:

Lakers have nothing to offer in a trade anyways. Only salaries that would match are players they won't trade. Lakers were never an option. It is just where Iggy will sign if bought out.

Yep. And to the OPs point, there is virtually zero evidence, as far as I can tell, that Iggy's stock is crashing. Like, where did that come from?  From thin air?

This post is more about the reality that teams will be interested in Crowder and less about this specific trade, IMO. I think Crowder's vet presence for the team is more valuable than this specific trade, but people will be interested. 

26 minutes ago, lsugrizzfan said:

25 minutes ago, Memphis Maverick said:

Far from a limited athlete. He’s not cam reddish 

https://sportsmockery.com/2018/06/the-bulls-used-their-22nd-pick-on-chandler-hutchinson/

https://www.nbadraft.net/players/chandler-hutchison/

What are the reports yall are seeing? He doesnt play cause he is trash. They dont even think he is close to as good as Jae Crowder.  Another Grayson Allen nothing prospect.