I❤️JV

NBA Rumors: Bulls Could Trade Cristiano Felicio, Chandler Hutchinson, And Draft Pick For Jae Crowder

1 minute ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

He may be the next MJ.

Hey smart guy, first, we may not have used that pick on him.  Second, he's a rookie PF with two guys who could start on most teams,Thad Young and Lauri Markkanen, playing ahead of him.  Do you really expect a rookie second round pick to beat them out?  His story may not be completely written.  Also, we may have been able to pair that second with a player to bring back even more.  It also isn't like Holiday's 6.3 ppg is going to turn us into a winner, and he would be the oldest player on our active roster.

12 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

You shouldn't be standing so close to the horses when you're shoeing their back feet.

Since you quoted yourself in that post, I guess you were addressing yourself.  Good advice, don't stand so close.

49 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

You shouldn't be standing so close to the horses when you're shoeing their back feet.

Where does one stand, must be close when you have their hoof between your legs.

1 hour ago, smit-tay griz said:

Hey smart guy, first, we may not have used that pick on him.  Second, he's a rookie PF with two guys who could start on most teams,Thad Young and Lauri Markkanen, playing ahead of him.  Do you really expect a rookie second round pick to beat them out?  His story may not be completely written.  Also, we may have been able to pair that second with a player to bring back even more.  It also isn't like Holiday's 6.3 ppg is going to turn us into a winner, and he would be the oldest player on our active roster.

6.3 wasn't bad for the amount of shots he attempted, plus he was a good defensive player, something it seems no one on the Grizz knows anything about anymore.

Wasn't Dillon a 2nd round pick?

1 hour ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid; I figure it's a sure sign that the animal has somehow outfoxed them

2 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

To further bolster your point, ignore Daniel Gafford for a moment. That pick could've been used on Eric Paschall, who was picked just two picks later at 41. Don't know who Paschall is? 

https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3133817/eric-paschall

51 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid; I figure it's a sure sign that the animal has somehow outfoxed them

Don't try to buffalo us or get our goat. None of that cat-and-mouse bull here, it will dog you till your dying days.
Alpaca lunch so ewe can go away.  

1 hour ago, TimBC said:

Don't try to buffalo us or get our goat. None of that cat-and-mouse bull here, it will dog you till your dying days.
Alpaca lunch so ewe can go away.  

You seem dog tired of catting around...

5 hours ago, Subliminal said:

You have to stand by the horse' a*s to shoe them, they don't lay down to be shod. 

32 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

You have to stand by the horse' a*s to shoe them, they don't lay down to be shod. 

I went to equestrian psychotherapy when I was 15 so I know a couple things about shoeing horses partner

Its alright but I actually like Crowder on this team 

16 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

No, those were otter otters.

Ur otter ur friggin mind pal, u just are

22 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

No, those were otter otters.

Image result for otter gif