I❤️JV

NBA Rumors: Bulls Could Trade Cristiano Felicio, Chandler Hutchinson, And Draft Pick For Jae Crowder

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

He may be the next MJ.

Hey smart guy, first, we may not have used that pick on him.  Second, he's a rookie PF with two guys who could start on most teams,Thad Young and Lauri Markkanen, playing ahead of him.  Do you really expect a rookie second round pick to beat them out?  His story may not be completely written.  Also, we may have been able to pair that second with a player to bring back even more.  It also isn't like Holiday's 6.3 ppg is going to turn us into a winner, and he would be the oldest player on our active roster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

You shouldn't be standing so close to the horses when you're shoeing their back feet.

Since you quoted yourself in that post, I guess you were addressing yourself.  Good advice, don't stand so close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

You shouldn't be standing so close to the horses when you're shoeing their back feet.

Where does one stand, must be close when you have their hoof between your legs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, smit-tay griz said:

Hey smart guy, first, we may not have used that pick on him.  Second, he's a rookie PF with two guys who could start on most teams,Thad Young and Lauri Markkanen, playing ahead of him.  Do you really expect a rookie second round pick to beat them out?  His story may not be completely written.  Also, we may have been able to pair that second with a player to bring back even more.  It also isn't like Holiday's 6.3 ppg is going to turn us into a winner, and he would be the oldest player on our active roster.

6.3 wasn't bad for the amount of shots he attempted, plus he was a good defensive player, something it seems no one on the Grizz knows anything about anymore.

Wasn't Dillon a 2nd round pick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

You shouldn't be standing so close to the horses when you're shoeing their back feet.

When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid; I figure it's a sure sign that the animal has somehow outfoxed them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

Hey smart guy, first, we may not have used that pick on him.  Second, he's a rookie PF with two guys who could start on most teams,Thad Young and Lauri Markkanen, playing ahead of him.  Do you really expect a rookie second round pick to beat them out?  His story may not be completely written.  Also, we may have been able to pair that second with a player to bring back even more.  It also isn't like Holiday's 6.3 ppg is going to turn us into a winner, and he would be the oldest player on our active roster.

To further bolster your point, ignore Daniel Gafford for a moment. That pick could've been used on Eric Paschall, who was picked just two picks later at 41. Don't know who Paschall is? 

https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3133817/eric-paschall

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid; I figure it's a sure sign that the animal has somehow outfoxed them

Don't try to buffalo us or get our goat. None of that cat-and-mouse bull here, it will dog you till your dying days.
Alpaca lunch so ewe can go away.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimBC said:

Don't try to buffalo us or get our goat. None of that cat-and-mouse bull here, it will dog you till your dying days.
Alpaca lunch so ewe can go away.  

You seem dog tired of catting around...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Subliminal said:

When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid; I figure it's a sure sign that the animal has somehow outfoxed them

You have to stand by the horse' a*s to shoe them, they don't lay down to be shod. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

You have to stand by the horse' a*s to shoe them, they don't lay down to be shod. 

I went to equestrian psychotherapy when I was 15 so I know a couple things about shoeing horses partner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its alright but I actually like Crowder on this team 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

No, those were otter otters.

Ur otter ur friggin mind pal, u just are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

No, those were otter otters.

Image result for otter gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now