I❤️JV

NBA Rumors: Bulls Could Trade Cristiano Felicio, Chandler Hutchinson, And Draft Pick For Jae Crowder

Just now, Memphis Maverick said:

Donte has rotted on the bench for awhile. He will be fine. I’d like to have Grayson and him on the team.

Donte is built for this NBA long term. He’s a 40% plus three point shooter with athletic ability. Great rebounder for his size. 

they've both rotted in milwaukee and utah.  the tribulation of getting drafted to a playoff team unless you are a transcendent talent.  nothing in his history to me suggests that he'll be a consistent 40%+ 3 pt shooter (even though he shot 40% in his last year at villanova, he's been a below average FT shooter), but they can both be 37%+.  Overall/longterm, I think allen is the better shooter/playmaker and divincenzo is definitely a better defender.  You're 100% right in that he's a great rebounder (even regardless of position/size).  both great athletes.  i'd definitely take donte 100% over marko right now although marko's size allows him to play some SF.

9 minutes ago, grizz09 said:

they've both rotted in milwaukee and utah.  the tribulation of getting drafted to a playoff team unless you are a transcendent talent.  nothing in his history to me suggests that he'll be a consistent 40%+ 3 pt shooter (even though he shot 40% in his last year at villanova, he's been a below average FT shooter), but they can both be 37%+.  Overall/longterm, I think allen is the better shooter/playmaker and divincenzo is definitely a better defender.  You're 100% right in that he's a great rebounder (even regardless of position/size).  both great athletes.  i'd definitely take donte 100% over marko right now although marko's size allows him to play some SF.

You will change your mind soon. Donte is shooting 50% from three right now. Shot 40% in college his last year, and was also a good finisher. 

Donte is 4-7, 3-4, 2-5 from three the last couple of games. 

He will be a 40% three point shooter.

18 minutes ago, grizz09 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dairylandexpress.com/2019/11/05/milwaukee-bucks-donte-divincenzo-earning-playing-time/amp/

his heel injury kept him off the court last year. 

1 minute ago, Memphis Maverick said:

You will change your mind soon. Donte is shooting 50% from three right now. Shot 40% in college his last year, and was also a good finisher. 

Donte is 4-7, 3-4, 2-5 from three the last couple of games. 

He will be a 40% three point shooter.

again, few game sample size.  let's see what everyone's numbers are like after 25+ games played.

7 minutes ago, Memphis Maverick said:

yep, i knew about that as well.  certainly would've slowed him down.  allen was out alot of games last year for utah as well with a bad ankle sprain as well.  had great numbers post-all star break coming off injury.  let's give both of them time; i believe they're both solid nba rotation players.

2 minutes ago, grizz09 said:

again, few game sample size.  let's see what everyone's numbers are like after 25+ games played.

His will be better than Graysons. Screenshot this. 

1 minute ago, Memphis Maverick said:

His will be better than Graysons. Screenshot this. 

that's fine to believe that, i think they're both going to trend upwards.  both nice players.

Donte seems more explosive and athletic than Grayson.  Or, at least a guy who can be more athletic in actual games.  But, haven't seen much of Donte since his Final Four run.

2 hours ago, Dwash said:

https://sportsmockery.com/2018/06/the-bulls-used-their-22nd-pick-on-chandler-hutchinson/

https://www.nbadraft.net/players/chandler-hutchison/

What are the reports yall are seeing? He doesnt play cause he is trash. They dont even think he is close to as good as Jae Crowder.  Another Grayson Allen nothing prospect.

Do you realize the first one is a fan who is upset with the pick and the second one you linked literally says he is a solid athlete??? 

https://www.nba.com/draft/2018/prospects/chandler_hutchison#/

Here's nba.com calling him very good all around athlete with great explosiveness.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2779846-chandler-hutchison-nba-draft-2018-scouting-report-for-chicago-bulls-pick

Here's bleacher report saying one of his strengths is his athleticism.

Just to be clear, I have no clue if he is good or not, but his athletic ability doesn't seem to be the issue.

1 hour ago, Dwash said:

I would look at Crowder, Allen for Will Barton. I think Denver would consider it since they need a SF. I want something.of reasonable value.

I say no to Barton even though I agree that Barton is better than any of our wings. I don't want Barton because I want to make a run at Malik Beasley in the offseason. If we give Denver an expiring contract and the Barton contract comes off their books, it makes it more likely that they will match a Beasley offer.

14 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

Donte seems more explosive and athletic than Grayson.  Or, at least a guy who can be more athletic in actual games.  But, haven't seen much of Donte since his Final Four run.

Been injured. You will see more of him this year. 

16 minutes ago, ALT GRIND said:

that's the weird thing about grayson is that now and even at duke, it'll look like he's playing at half-speed, then burst out with great speed on the break or throw down a crazy dunk or block out of nowhere.  wish he would use it more often rather than trying to be finesse so often.  his nba combine numbers were at or near elite but he doesn't use it in games as often as he could.

1 minute ago, grizz09 said:

that's the weird thing about grayson is that now and even at duke, it'll look like he's playing at half-speed, then burst out with great speed on the break or throw down a crazy dunk or block out of nowhere.  wish he would use it more often rather than trying to be finesse so often.  his nba combine numbers were at or near elite but he doesn't use it in games as often as he could.

Sometimes it’s harder to translate in game. It’s not that simple when you are on the court with 5 people. 

I like Grayson, but Donte’s build makes it easier for him to use his athleticism. 

Just now, Memphis Maverick said:

Sometimes it’s harder to translate in game. It’s not that simple when you are on the court with 5 people. 

I like Grayson, but Donte’s build makes it easier for him to use his athleticism. 

they're built pretty similarly.  height and weight basically identical.  allen has bigger hands/wingspan.

7 minutes ago, grizz09 said:

they're built pretty similarly.  height and weight basically identical.  allen has bigger hands/wingspan.

I’m talking about frame. Shoulder width lankyness is different. 

Its why Donte has a higher standing reach even though he has a shorter wingspan. 

How did this thread turn into Donte Divincenzo talk? There are zero rumors of him being on the block. In fact he's been playing pretty decent for them this year.

Just now, The Stro Show said:

How did this thread turn into Donte Divincenzo talk? There are zero rumors of him being on the block. In fact he's been playing pretty decent for them this year.

Someone mentioned it. I doubt Bucks will grade him because they view him as a high level prospect with ability to start. 

Just now, The Stro Show said:

Yea i'd rather just continue developing Grayson than to add him.  

2 minutes ago, Memphis Maverick said:

I’m talking about frame. Shoulder width lankyness is different. 

Its why Donte has a higher standing reach even though he has a shorter wingspan. 

eh, all that actually tells me is his actual arms may be longer while grayson's shoulders are wider/broader

37 minutes ago, lsugrizzfan said:

Do you realize the first one is a fan who is upset with the pick and the second one you linked literally says he is a solid athlete??? 

https://www.nba.com/draft/2018/prospects/chandler_hutchison#/

Here's nba.com calling him very good all around athlete with great explosiveness.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2779846-chandler-hutchison-nba-draft-2018-scouting-report-for-chicago-bulls-pick

Here's bleacher report saying one of his strengths is his athleticism.

Just to be clear, I have no clue if he is good or not, but his athletic ability doesn't seem to be the issue.

Nbadraft.net rates him as a 7 on athleticism. That is not good for them.  Thats average at best for them. The lowest rating I have seen them give anyone on anything is a 6. But anyway, he cant shoot at all (that we can see) and was quite underwhelming as a rookie averaging 5 points in 20 minutes despite suppossedly being a 4 year developed prospect.  I cant see much excitement here.

33 minutes ago, lsugrizzfan said:

I say no to Barton even though I agree that Barton is better than any of our wings. I don't want Barton because I want to make a run at Malik Beasley in the offseason. If we give Denver an expiring contract and the Barton contract comes off their books, it makes it more likely that they will match a Beasley offer.

Beasley is not enough of an impact player to pay him what he might get (20 million plus) imo. He has dissappointment written all over him.  He can shoot, but isnt much of a playmaker or defender.

2 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Nbadraft.net rates him as a 7 on athleticism. That is not good for them.  Thats average at best for them. The lowest rating I have seen them give anyone on anything is a 6. 

But in the written portion, they still say he is a solid athlete.

Just now, Dwash said:

Beasley is not enough of an impact player to pay him what he might get (20 million plus) imo. He has dissappointment written all over him.  He can shoot, but isnt much of a playmaker or defender.

I agree that he is pretty one dimensional. But he was superb shooting the ball last year, at all three levels. If he repeats those numbers this year, it is worth the overpay. Our biggest weakness is shooting. Adding a guy who could potentially be a 17-20 ppg guy with incredible shooting even if he offers little else would be huge. This team needs a lot of shooting, especially to play Jenkins preferred style. Shooters on Beasley's level are not easy to find.