Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies @ Orlando Magic - 11/8/2019

Well I'm not convinced that was worth staying up until 2.20 for, that was one of the most painful quarters of offense I have ever seen, hopeful a good learning opportunity for the young guns and good for keeping the pick I guess.

2 minutes ago, Ja-Ren Clarke said:

Way to start the weekend as a Memphis Tigers fan. The judge put a hold on his ineligibility for now. Wiseman played in the Tigers game tonight though.

apparently they cleared him in May and now they want to come back and say that he's ineligible. that's bull.

Look, I get that Taylor Jenkins is developing a roster and he is putting together different lineups to gather data and maybe winning isnt the main priority right now, but they just lost the 4th qtr 34-8.  34 effing pts to 8!!!!!!   Now that is just absolutely pathetic.   I know this season is going to be rough but 34-8 and losing to another 2-5 team??????   MEM was within 6 points at the end of the 3rd and lost by freakin 32 pts.   Now that is a flat out laydown or tank or we got some horrible players when it comes to winning time.    That is just absolutely ridiculous to lose a quarter 34-8.   No way ORL is some kind of lockdown defensive team that can just hold a team to 8 points .

That was an embarrassment and I know we are trying to develop a roster and yada yada yada.   34-8????    Get out of here with that crap

1 minute ago, southbluffsgrizzfan said:

Look, I get that Taylor Jenkins is developing a roster and he is putting together different lineups to gather data and maybe winning isnt the main priority right now, but they just lost the 4th qtr 34-8.  34 effing pts to 8!!!!!!   Now that is just absolutely pathetic.   I know this season is going to be rough but 34-8 and losing to another 2-5 team??????   MEM was within 6 points at the end of the 3rd and lost by freakin 32 pts.   Now that is a flat out laydown or tank or we got some horrible players when it comes to winning time.    That is just absolutely ridiculous to lose a quarter 34-8.   No way ORL is some kind of lockdown defensive team that can just hold a team to 8 points .

That was an embarrassment and I know we are trying to develop a roster and yada yada yada.   34-8????    Get out of here with that crap

should we trade Ja?

Just now, Kevin B Moses said:

apparently they cleared him in May and now they want to come back and say that he's ineligible. that's bull.

So that's why he wasn't playing the exhibition games. I hope this gets dismissed. This has affected my mood a bit. I didn't enjoy the ride home from work today.

NBA record for fewest points in a quarter is 2 set by the Dallas Mavericks in 1997 and the Golden State Warriors in 2004.

Just now, BnaBreaker said:

Wait... what the hell happened?  I took a shower two minutes into the 4th and then... the bottom fell out.  

nothing

absolutely nothing

no points

nothing

1 minute ago, BnaBreaker said:

Wait... what the hell happened?  I took a shower two minutes into the 4th and then... the bottom fell out.  

You jinxed the 4th by taking a shower, when you should have been a good fan and watched the whole 4th quarterūüėĄ

24 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

soo... you DO know that your personal hygiene does not come before the team, right?

we'll be expecting to you stay nasty till the final horn from here on out.

enough with the me-first selfish antics . we see you. 

get it together

58 minutes ago, southbluffsgrizzfan said:

He's baaaack!

Just curious, will you ever post when things are going right?

5 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

He's baaaack!

Just curious, will you ever post when things are going right?

If that's the case, then he won't get to post often.