Sign in to follow this  
Kevin B Moses

If the grizzlies get the number 2 pick in the draft, I would trade all our draft picks and any player not Ja for James Wiseman

If the grizzlies have any shot to get Wiseman, we need to do it. This kid is special.

Whoever gets Jameis Wiseman will instantly be a playoff team in my opinion. This kid is the best center I've seen come into college basketball in a while. His talent level reminds me of David Robinson when he came out, thats great this kid is. Or Alonzo mourning.

1 hour ago, Kevin B Moses said:

If the grizzlies have any shot to get Wiseman, we need to do it. This kid is special.

Whoever gets Jameis Wiseman will instantly be a playoff team in my opinion. This kid is the best center I've seen come into college basketball in a while. His talent level reminds me of David Robinson when he came out, thats great this kid is. Or Alonzo mourning.

Why you put the extra "i" in his name?  Are you confusing him with Jameis Winston?

If he's the best player and he's available then take him but I do worry about how we're going to get elite perimeter threats to fit around the young core if we get a center. 

1 hour ago, smit-tay griz said:

Why you put the extra "i" in his name?  Are you confusing him with Jameis Winston?

Because Google text translation is stupid that's why. I don't have time to figure out how to spell his name right.

15 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Because Google text translation is stupid that's why. I don't have time to figure out how to spell his name right.

It literally takes a fraction of the time to write James than it did to write the title to your thread. Google translation or not

I'm worried that the Warriors might get him.

Although for his sake, I'm more worried the Knicks might get him.

The Grizzlies are in a position to draft him, but at this point, it is still up to the ping pong balls and there is 70+ games to be played.

The facts have to be faced, jaren is a poor rebounder, he isn't a natural scorer, he doesn't help with facilitating the offense, meaning qhen he is in the game the team must adapt to him and not the other way around.

Jaren should be a 25 point scorer based on his physical traits alone, but he isnt. I see him as a possible paul milsap defender/ and rudy gay on offense and a small forward rebounder.

He hasn't made a leap at all at this point.

5 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

The facts have to be faced, jaren is a poor rebounder, he isn't a natural scorer, he doesn't help with facilitating the offense, meaning qhen he is in the game the team must adapt to him and not the other way around.

Jaren should be a 25 point scorer based on his physical traits alone, but he isnt. I see him as a possible paul milsap defender/ and rudy gay on offense and a small forward rebounder.

He hasn't made a leap at all at this point.

We knew he was a project and drafted him on potential though. Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm not saying he'll develop into a superstar but worst case scenario a third option on our team

2 hours ago, UkGrizz said:

If he's the best player and he's available then take him but I do worry about how we're going to get elite perimeter threats to fit around the young core if we get a center. 

Image result for bingo gif

26 minutes ago, Jetfixer said:

I’d give it a few more games. He is good, but we need a really good SG or SF.

Tell that to the Lakers who don’t give a dang about the wings. Put LeBron at PG and AD down low and get shooters. Memphis needs to follow that Blueprint. Morant with the ball and James down low and shooters all around. 

25 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

We knew he was a project and drafted him on potential though. Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm not saying he'll develop into a superstar but worst case scenario a third option on our team

He has Strotential 

I would still take Edwards over Wiseman 7 days a week, 365.

Edwards is better and if ya haven't noticed we've kinda needed a dominant wing since 2001.

But hey maybe your Jazz will draft him to be Gobert's backup...

I’m curious. Other than being part of the Ball clan, what are LaMelo’s merits to have been trotted around as a top pick since middle school or so?

3 hours ago, Grizzled Vet said:

I'm worried that the Warriors might get him.

Although for his sake, I'm more worried the Knicks might get him.

The Grizzlies are in a position to draft him, but at this point, it is still up to the ping pong balls and there is 70+ games to be played.

If Knicks get him then I try to get Mitch Rob on the "cheap".

League is getting bigger, longer, stronger, faster, more explosive.

I want TWO BIG MEN.  So, Jaren plus Wiseman would be IDEAL.