Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Minnesota Timberwolves @ Memphis Grizzlies - 11/6/19

Crowder is balling tonight, I love it when he drives more than chucks.  And why in the hades cant we see Jaren and Ja in the P/R?  Ja and BC are awesome at it, I dont understand why we dont see Ja and Jaren.

Clarke is a monster, I am really disappointed with Jaren and JV, they can produce better on D, but these fouls refs are calling on Jaren are terrible.

I still believe we should start Clarke/Jaren and bring Caboclo/JV of the bench

1 minute ago, Gogrizz123 said:

Can someone keep me updated on the game because I have a ton of homework to do tonight 

ok sure

1 minute ago, Gradey said:

Crowder is balling tonight, I love it when he drives more than chucks.  And why in the hades cant we see Jaren and Ja in the P/R?  Ja and BC are awesome at it, I dont understand why we dont see Ja and Jaren.

I was thinking thr same thing.  He really needs to do some rim running to get him going. 

Just now, GrizzTigerFan said:

I was thinking thr same thing.  He really needs to do some rim running to get him going. 

He got inside position a lot of times, but they dont feed the ball to the bigs like we used too. I think we can run the pick and roll as the 2nd action a couple of times, special if the transition offense dont allow us to have advantage that way 

Ppl forgot how good Jaren looked last year, he was showing a lot of promess just like Clarke and Ja are doing. Coaching staff need to figure out ways to bring that same player back, he was too good. Feed him the ball.

2 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

With all the grief we’re giving Jaren, he’s managed to get to halftime with just two fouls.

Hard to pick up fouls while you're sitting on the bench. Nice try though 😁

1 minute ago, Ja_Rules said:

Ppl forgot how good Jaren looked last year, he was showing a lot of promess just like Clarke and Ja are doing. Coaching staff need to figure out ways to bring that same player back, he was too good. Feed him the ball.

It’s not the coaching, it’s being fed by Mike who’s  use to feeding big men.

Ja is not use to having that.

nutshell, meet the Grizzlies...

8 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

With all the grief we’re giving Jaren, he’s managed to get to halftime with just two fouls.

But his confidence is shot.

0 points?

Thanks coach....

8 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

and zero points

2 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

But his confidence is shot.

0 points?

Thanks coach....

Jaren has more fouls than points and rebounds combined.