Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Minnesota Timberwolves @ Memphis Grizzlies - 11/6/19

Just now, ItIsWhatItIs said:

lol at Brevin Knight and Pete Pranica serving front office koolaid on Jenkins' whack rotations. 

They tried to be slick about it.

1 minute ago, Ja-Ren Clarke said:

It's just not Jaren's night.

he reminds me of thabeet where his balance and core strength is so bad that he can't play strong regardless of him being physically bigger than people

1 minute ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

he reminds me of thabeet where his balance and core strength is so bad that he can't play strong regardless of him being physically bigger than people

Thabeet had a lot more heart tho

1 minute ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

lol at Brevin Knight and Pete Pranica serving front office koolaid on Jenkins' whack rotations. 

Come on, man, there’s clearly a logic behind all this.

newsign.php?line1=Send%2BJa&line2=to%2Bt

1 minute ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Mutter to self ...be patient be patient be patient....

you know how you can limit Ja's minutes, when you have a 16 point lead keep him and then you can rest him in the fourth quarter when the game is actually over

my biggest problem with these rotations is that they are always the same thing, doesn't matter what's happening in a certain game at a time. It's 6 minute intervals no matter what. Like what about the current game says, put Marko in the game to help? Remember the Nets game where Ja was dominating in the 4th and Jenkins still sat him down at the 6 minute mark and Memphis immediately fell behind 8 points. 

I know this is the coach + FO, but uncompromising ideologues are trash coaches/gm. Whoever had this idea is an idiot until proven otherwise.

phenomenal half by Jae “Larry Bird” Crowder. Not just the two 4-point plays. Setting up his teammates too. Really fun half. Dillon needs to keep driving it, Culver can’t contain him

3 minutes ago, Gogrizz123 said:

What did coach tell to guduric for him to actually score what i call a good amount of points 

“Southaven is beautiful this time of year”