Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Minnesota Timberwolves @ Memphis Grizzlies - 11/6/19

12 hours ago, CarloJ63 said:

Do this don't do that, can't you read the signs.....

Oldies but goodies!

19 hours ago, GameOn said:

Ja is awesome, but I'm a little concerned about the number of times he is attacking the basket. He usually ends up sprawled out on the floor. I hope his body can handle the physical punishment.

I am a little concerned about this too ...

I'm thinking / hoping that the referees start to give him more whistles -even as a rookie. 

the NBA is a star driven league - it is in their best interest to protect their stars

Ja goes hard - all the time ...even in the short time he's been in the league - people know he's coming

Allen Iverson stayed picking himself up off the court ... but that was a long time ago.

Can't breathe on Harden without the whistle... I know he's not Harden (clearly his beard is lacking)still - the league protects him ...Steph too.

The problem is even if they call the foul on his attempted posterizations, that isn't going to do anything to prevent him from potential injury. These aren't flagrants that are leaving him sprawled out on the floor, they're just your run of the mill contested dunks at the rim. Guys aren't just going to let him dunk on them without contesting and, as currently constructed, his frame doesn't allow him to finish on some of these dunk attempts. There was a marked improvement from first two games to last few games when he started looking for the layup finish instead of the dunk finish on every drive.

ja going hard isn't the problem, it's that he often jumps off of 1 leg and leaves himself exposed.  he needs to find opportunity to explode off of 2 feet.

18 hours ago, grizz09 said:

ja going hard isn't the problem, it's that he often jumps off of 1 leg and leaves himself exposed.  he needs to find opportunity to explode off of 2 feet.

his dad told him that after his freshman year.