chipc3

Minnesota Timberwolves @ Memphis Grizzlies - 11/6/19

Grizzlies Gametime Discussion

Date/Time: Wednesday, November 6, 7:00 PM

Memphis Grizzlies vs Minnesota Timberwolves

Television: FoxSportsSouth, NBA LP

Memphis Radio: 92.9 FM, 680 AM

Promotions: None

Grizz Social: iTunes Google Play Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram Pinterest Snapchat Flickr YouTube LinkedIn

Grizzlies Possible Starting 5

Ja Morant Dillon Brooks Jae Crowder Brandon Clarke Jonas Valanciunas
1629630.png 1628415.png 203109.png 1629634.png 202685.png

Wolves Starting 5

Jeff Teague Andrew Wiggins Treveon Graham Robert Covington
201952.png 203952.png 1626203.png 203496.png 1626157.png

Grizzlies: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets | Promotions | Watch Parties

Wolves: Preview | Recap | News | Roster | Stats | Schedule | Photos | Video | Tickets

Depth Charts: CBS | ESPN | Yahoo

Injuries: CBS | ESPN | FOX | Yahoo

Surprisingly, these guys and the Suns are lighting up the league right now. 

Let's pray to whomever that it doesn't take the Grizz as long to get out of our slump as it has for either of those franchises. I suppose this is the 3rd year of tanking, so we might already be there, but I am human with my own biases against opinions that hurt me. 😇

4 minutes ago, BAMAFREAK said:

Is Jaren out again? 

No official word yet. I am going off of the previous game for this. 

Hopefully Jaren gets back.  We need to throw as many defenders as possible at KAT.  We could also use Jaren's 3 point shooting.  

I think if we hit eight 3's we have a chance.  If not, we are gonna need Ja to get 40.

Hopefully things start to click for us.

1 hour ago, costarica2 said:

Goal for this game is make more than 3 3s.

True. I think we need 8.  At least 5.  Fewer attempts would work.  5/20 might actually get it done but we would have to kill it on the back boards and Ja would need 30 plus.

TOWNS,  will be our biggest problem . in the past we had a great defender in marc Gasol , who  could handle him , will not be surprise to see jj if he plays foul out

My predictions for this game:

KAT will start off slow because he's missed a couple of games, but will dominate the 3rd &4th quarters.

Andrew Wiggins will have a good game which will rekindle the argument about how we should have traded Parsons for him.

Jaren will get into foul trouble.

Ja will make Teague look old and have a big first half.  Minny will key on stopping him in the 2nd half, daring the rest of the team to beat them.

We will lose the lead in the 3rd and stay relatively close, but ultimately lose by 8.

I hope I'm wrong about most of this.

17 minutes ago, CarloJ63 said:

Jaren will get into foul trouble.

Carlo, you may be going out on a limb there....😏... but I am going to say you are right. 

I am thinking we have a good chance of winning this one though.

6 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Marko Guduric drills 10 3s and dunks on Wiggins’ face. Leaves the court amidst MVP chants.

Immediately demands a trade.

...is traded along with Iguodala for Andrew Wiggins. Wiggins posts a 7.3 PER and 42% True Shooting Percentage. Team falls to 7th in the draft lottery, pick goes to Celtics.

Franchise is moved to Seattle.

2 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

Marko Guduric drills 10 3s and dunks on Wiggins’ face. Leaves the court amidst MVP chants.

Immediately demands a trade.

2 hours ago, ACGrizz said:

...is traded along with Iguodala for Andrew Wiggins. Wiggins posts a 7.3 PER and 42% True Shooting Percentage. Team falls to 7th in the draft lottery, pick goes to Celtics.

Image result for Good grief gif

3 hours ago, ACGrizz said:

I STILL think that the REAL reason that the Grizzlies moved to Memphis is because they just wanted to fold the Vancouver franchise but no team wanted to partake in a dispersal draft.

2 minutes ago, Joey Crawford said:

The grizzlies should activate Josh Jackson to the main roster.   And play him, ASAP.

CALL HIM UP...CALL HIM UP...CALL HIM UP...CALL HIM UP...CALL HIM UP...CALL HIM UP...

I dont think yall get that Jackson is a really bad player who unjustly went 4th. Even without the off court stuff he is a bad shooter who takes bad shots and doesnt finish around the rim well.  Based on win shares he was the worst player in the NBA in the last two years. Yall are talking like he is going to blow our socks away.

Jaren should have a huge advantage over Covington on offense, need to go at him early and often. Ja should be able to take advantage of Teague. JV needs to play well desirable defensively on KAT. Maybe we should let Brooks guard Wiggins as well. 

10 minutes ago, Dwash said:

I dont think yall get that Jackson is a really bad player who unjustly went 4th. Even without the off court stuff he is a bad shooter who takes bad shots and doesnt finish around the rim well.  Based on win shares he was the worst player in the NBA in the last two years. Yall are talking like he is going to blow our socks away.

Ben McLemore v2.0