Kevin B Moses

Lol @ the people that thought Jaren Jackson would be better than Luka Doncic, good grief this is embarrassing

3 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

yep he's back

This is for the fans, I am not fully invested in yall's entertainment. But the title came to me so I thought sure I'll give the people what they want.

Luka is a basketball genuis point blank. The kid is so crazy-good its scary. 

9 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

This is for the fans, I am not fully invested in yall's entertainment. But the title came to me so I thought sure I'll give the people what they want.

It's the morning newsflash headline.

Yeah Luka had a great game last night. They lost, but he undeniably was great

1 hour ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Luka is averaging you dont even want to know, while JJJ can't even play a game without fouling out or coming close.

Lol. Smdh.

I wanted Luka. Stupid Dallas and that trade! 😡

28 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

It's the morning newsflash headline.

Yeah Luka had a great game last night. They lost, but he undeniably was great

If Zion doesn’t get healthy then I think Luka is gonna be The Guy.  Maybe they want a Big 3 like the NBA had with Magic/Bird/Jordan but Luka might be the new mega star — I also think that Ja can be one of the top guys.  

Can either be the new Jordan or LeBron? We will see.  Luka DID look awesome.

1 hour ago, Kevin B Moses said:

He’s great.   He has an IT factor too.  The league is gonna hype him up big time.  

I don’t really like the rest of the Mavs squad. Doesn’t look like a legit contending team (either this year or the next few).  They basically traded all their upcoming first round picks too.  

So all of you people screaming for KBM, are you happy now? This dude is about to unleash 20 topics with 5 sentence long thread titles in the next day and a half

I wanted Doncic, don't get me wrong, but jaren is going to be good as well. Maybe not on that level, but oh well. Wish we would've taken trae young and made Atlanta trade with us instead. 

Also, if we got luka, we most likely don't trade Marc (maybe we still would have traded him) or Mike, and also don't get Ja. Kind of worked out for us I guess. 

I, for one, definitely wanted Luka.  I thought he was an incredible prospect.   I really didn't want Bagley though.  Looking back I was too down on Bagley and too high on Ayton.  

4 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Luka is averaging you dont even want to know, while JJJ can't even play a game without fouling out or coming close.

Lol. Smdh.

I miss Mike too....

1 hour ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

So all of you people screaming for KBM, are you happy now? This dude is about to unleash 20 topics with 5 sentence long thread titles in the next day and a half

Does that bother you?  It doesn't bother me.  Better than the boards being dead.

25 minutes ago, kevofrommempho said:

I, for one, definitely wanted Luka.  I thought he was an incredible prospect.   I really didn't want Bagley though.  Looking back I was too down on Bagley and too high on Ayton.  

Same thing here, I was too high on Ayton, the player I wanted was Luka and Iwas high on Trae too, I didn't know what to think about Bagley and JJJ. I hope Jaren, stop with the madness and show that he is more than upside

Just now, smit-tay griz said:

Okay.  My sarcasm/joke meter is on the fritz. :wacko:

I have a dry sense of humor as it is but it's way drier on the interwebs where context doesn't exist. 

1 minute ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

I have a dry sense of humor as it is but it's way drier on the interwebs where context doesn't exist. 

I like dry, but it is a bit hard to distinguish at times.

If he was there at 4th i don't think anyone here would've taken JJJ over Doncic. Mind you, i don't think anyone would've taken either over a healthy MPJ but that wasn't a thing.