Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Michael Porter Jr is playing

Denver just put Michael Porter Jr into the game. He’s been out with back and leg issues for nearly two years. I wanted the Grizzlies to draft him last year over JJJ. I’m really interested in seeing how he plays.

On 10/31/2019 at 9:03 PM, chipc3 said:

Denver just put Michael Porter Jr into the game. He’s been out with back and leg issues for nearly two years. I wanted the Grizzlies to draft him last year over JJJ. I’m really interested in seeing how he plays.

He hasn't gotten much run, but he's been productive every minute he's played. Still looks a bit stiff, but that just may be his demeanor on the floor. They've got a crowded roster.

20 minutes ago, ACGrizz said:

He hasn't gotten much run, but he's been productive every minute he's played. Still looks a bit stiff, but that just may be his demeanor on the floor. They've got a crowded roster.

I hope he pans out so one of their other wings will get moved 

Good for him but I think his recovery will still take awhile. He may take this entire season for his body to get use to the shock of the hardwood. I wouldn't expect him to be too productive this season. Next season will basically be his rookie year.