Ole Dirty Klondike

What Can Be Done to Keep JJJ on the floor? What Options Do We Have?

1 hour ago, smit-tay griz said:

Don't you think it's silly calling teams "playoff teams" when we're not even ten games into the season?  Who did these "playoff teams" beat to attain such a high ranking in your universe?

Well the Heat have beat the Bucks, Hornets, Suns, and Rockets. 

Nets have beat Portland and the Rockets. 

Charlotte is probably the weakest of the three but they did beat the Pacers. 

5 hours ago, Dwash said:

He was healthy. No need to keep going over these 8 games. Lets just wait til April :)

Minnesota just took Denver to OT. Without Teague. And a foul strapped Covington. I’ll take my chances. 

On 11/10/2019 at 5:18 PM, Memphis Maverick said:

Minnesota just took Denver to OT. Without Teague. And a foul strapped Covington. I’ll take my chances. 

I'm so glad we didn't go after WIggins. Dude sucks, he's not a leader, he's soft. There's nothing he could do to help this team and Thibs and Butler had no effect on the guy whatsoever. He's a total bum. I'd take Chandler Parsons over Wiggins any day of the week and on Saturdays. Wiggins gives you nothing, at least Parsons can give us like 5 points a game for 10 games a year, year after year.

EJI6l02XUAE6gu_?format=jpg&name=small

JJJ is looking a lot better these last few games. I'm glad Jenkins challenged that foul called on him cause he didn't do anything wrong but i wish Jenkins would have challenged that 4 point play. That could have come back to bite us un teh butt. Hopefully Jaren is turning teh corner mentally. It took the Greek Freak a couple of years to get it going so hopefully Jaren can continue to improve in this second year    and stay his butt on the floor. The team is a different team with him on the floor. 

9 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

I'm so glad we didn't go after WIggins. Dude sucks, he's not a leader, he's soft. There's nothing he could do to help this team and Thibs and Butler had no effect on the guy whatsoever. He's a total bum. I'd take Chandler Parsons over Wiggins any day of the week and on Saturdays. Wiggins gives you nothing, at least Parsons can give us like 5 points a game for 10 games a year, year after year.

EJI6l02XUAE6gu_?format=jpg&name=small

He's started out hot a couple of times but he fizzled out. He was definitely better than Parsons but doubt it'll happen.  We can still take on bad contracts later. 

16 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

He's started out hot a couple of times but he fizzled out. He was definitely better than Parsons but doubt it'll happen.  We can still take on bad contracts later. 

Parsons is long gone and Wiggins isn't on the trading block. 

3 minutes ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

Parsons is long gone and Wiggins isn't on the trading block. 

But we still have the money to take bad contracts if they want to move him, but last year they were talking about getting a pick for him which was ridiculous 

20 minutes ago, Memphis Maverick said:

I’m gonna have fun taking DWashs money at the end of the season

Wanna have some more fun? Feeling good enough to up the ante on it? :)

2 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Wanna have some more fun? Feeling good enough to up the ante on it? :)

Sure. When you lose this bet not only will you give me money (which I’m gonna give back to you either way) you can run 100 suicides. I’ll pick you up and record it for everyone here. 

The only reason you aw confident is because I allowed you a 41 game marker. Either way, my point is proven and Wiggins stats will bear it out at the end 🤷🏼‍♂️

If you would have taken my original suggestion on 7-10 you would be ****ting yourself right now. Hahaaa. 

Like I said, I’m good either way. They could have very well been 7-3 and near the top of the conference just like they were with your pal Jimmy. Ok 

1 hour ago, Ole Dirty Klondike said:

JJJ is looking a lot better these last few games. I'm glad Jenkins challenged that foul called on him cause he didn't do anything wrong but i wish Jenkins would have challenged that 4 point play. That could have come back to bite us un teh butt. Hopefully Jaren is turning teh corner mentally. It took the Greek Freak a couple of years to get it going so hopefully Jaren can continue to improve in this second year    and stay his butt on the floor. The team is a different team with him on the floor. 

I will admit I’ve liked the last two games from him. 

9 minutes ago, Memphis Maverick said:

Sure. When you lose this bet not only will you give me money (which I’m gonna give back to you either way) you can run 100 suicides. I’ll pick you up and record it for everyone here. 

The only reason you aw confident is because I allowed you a 41 game marker. Either way, my point is proven and Wiggins stats will bear it out at the end 🤷🏼‍♂️

If you would have taken my original suggestion on 7-10 you would be ****ting yourself right now. Hahaaa. 

Like I said, I’m good either way. They could have very well been 7-3 and near the top of the conference just like they were with your pal Jimmy. Ok 

My knees not doing 5 suicides lol.  I thought a 5 game improvement over last year was a reasonable bet since Thibs and Butler were such meanies to poor Andrew and he couldnt win or play his game with them. Yeah, considering they could easily get a 10 seed with the same record as last year...thats not a very good bet for me.

6 minutes ago, Dwash said:

My knees not doing 5 suicides lol.  I thought a 5 game improvement over last year was a reasonable bet since Thibs and Butler were such meanies to poor Andrew and he couldnt win or play his game with them. Yeah, considering they could easily get a 10 seed with the same record as last year...thats not a very good bet for me.

7-10 would put them around 41

1 hour ago, Memphis Maverick said:

It will be close either way. I’ll say 7-9 if it makes you feel better. I don’t expect them to be there.

Yeah they should be. I saw Wiggins in the game last night and he is playing totally different. He was fully engaged. I still say there was no excuse for the lack of energy and aggressiveness he has played with. And I am wary of anyone maintaining energy long term if its not something thats naturally engrained in them. But whatever happened, teammates, coaching or motivation for wanting to prove himself, good for him for playing well. Its not just here, he has been royally dumped on by fans everywhere. Even in his highlights on youtube he was dumped on which happens to almost no one. I mean imagine what its been like in Minny for him. So good for him for proving them wrong.

On 11/12/2019 at 11:51 AM, Dwash said:

Yeah they should be. I saw Wiggins in the game last night and he is playing totally different. He was fully engaged. I still say there was no excuse for the lack of energy and aggressiveness he has played with. And I am wary of anyone maintaining energy long term if its not something thats naturally engrained in them. But whatever happened, teammates, coaching or motivation for wanting to prove himself, good for him for playing well. Its not just here, he has been royally dumped on by fans everywhere. Even in his highlights on youtube he was dumped on which happens to almost no one. I mean imagine what its been like in Minny for him. So good for him for proving them wrong.

30/8/7 and yet another win

4 minutes ago, Memphis Maverick said:

30/8/7 and yet another win

Ok bruh I didnt say they would go winless so I dont need a quote after every win and then go silent when they go on this losing streak coming up. 

24 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Ok bruh I didnt say they would go winless so I dont need a quote after every win and then go silent when they go on this losing streak coming up. 

I’m coming either way. PER as of last game was over 21. About to be over 23 and right there with Jimmy Butlers....

2 minutes ago, Memphis Maverick said:

I’m coming either way. PER as of last game was over 21. About to be over 23 and right there with Jimmy Butlers....

Trust me you can wait until April to update. I got a few bets going every year. I bet against the Lakers winning the title but he isnt texting me after every Laker win or I would tell him to kick rocks. Feel what Im saying?

I was in the "Wiggins is trash" camp - he's been very impressive to start the season. Hope for his sake this is his new normal, as he seems like a good kid.

5 hours ago, ACGrizz said:

I was in the "Wiggins is trash" camp - he's been very impressive to start the season. Hope for his sake this is his new normal, as he seems like a good kid.

I watched a little of the Minny game and their announcers were saying they credit coach Saunders.

You can't treat every player the same way and that was probably Thib's downfall, and why his teams could only go so far.