I❤️JV

JOSH JACKSON SITUATION

On 11/1/2019 at 11:10 PM, smit-tay griz said:

He's not as athletic or explosive as Jackson, but if you watch the video he plays under control.  I like the way he keeps his defender on his hip as he probes the paint.  I've seen him do that a few times with the Grizzlies already.  I think he has some possibilities.  I don't think he is "trash" as you put it.  Be patient.

How many OTs did they play in that game? I only counted him scoring 30 at the end of the 1st overtime. When you're going to put out a highlight that a guy scored 40, they should show 40 points being scored.

How is this guy doing? He could be something to cheer for in Grizzlies games. Also if we recover him he could be a longterm option (aka Zbo) or a good trading piece.

8 minutes ago, Ja_Rules said:

How is this guy doing? He could be something to cheer for in Grizzlies games. Also if we recover him he could be a longterm option (aka Zbo) or a good trading piece.

Agreed, let's see how this plays out

On 11/5/2019 at 11:22 AM, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

How many OTs did they play in that game? I only counted him scoring 30 at the end of the 1st overtime. When you're going to put out a highlight that a guy scored 40, they should show 40 points being scored.

1 OT.  he had 36 points in regulation and had a 4 point play in OT to get 40.  He got to the FT line a ton and hit almost all of them (13/14).  you could just check the boxscore , it's pretty simple.

13 minutes ago, grizz09 said:

1 OT.  he had 36 points in regulation and had a 4 point play in OT to get 40.  He got to the FT line a ton and hit almost all of them (13/14).  you could just check the boxscore , it's pretty simple.

#NoWay

#Or

#Way

#PickOne

1 hour ago, Ja_Rules said:

Their first game is Friday I believe

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:35 AM, Grizzled Vet said:

Because you saw a pic of him holding a dog?

Dog is probably stoned right now.   I kid

On 11/6/2019 at 5:30 PM, Jetfixer said:

Dog is probably stoned right now.   I kid

Hilarious.

And he can't be a Griz til he grows his 'fro.

Give him 5-6 games. He puts up what hes putting up and his head is on him let him come play with us. 

he had a good game, a few too many TOs but the rest was good.

On the other hand, sorry to say because I know there is some here that like him but Yuta is a scub.

Yet he gets the call up?

tank, tank, tank...tank, tank, tank....tank, tank, tank

The situation of Josh is, he has his off the court problems, but on the court he is more than Ok,  just need to devolop his jumpers, if he becomes reliable from 3 watch out.

4 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

he had a good game, a few too many TOs but the rest was good.

On the other hand, sorry to say because I know there is some here that like him but Yuta is a scub.

Yet he gets the call up?

tank, tank, tank...tank, tank, tank....tank, tank, tank

Whew!  For a second there I thought you were saying "scrub".  Glad I reread it.  Yeah, he seems to be a fan favorite. He was 2-2 in garbage time in the big show tonight.

BTW, what's a "scub"?

Do yall know what development means? The gleague is suppossed to be a humbling experience so he will appreciate being in the league. So its no need to break it one week in just tonsee what he has. He played regular NBA minutes for 2 years so they pretty much know what he is.