southbluffsgrizzfan

Lets trade Ja for Cobey White.....

30 minutes ago, Dwash said:

I personally think Cam is just ahead of his time. In 50 years everyone will be doing 720 spins like this one and grandpa Reddish will just be sitting back laughing.

I remember when Ben MAC tried that in Memphis and was immediately benched lol

I think Reddish will get it figured out at some point. He's certainly a project, but that's ok. Atlanta isn't challenging for anything anytime soon.

25 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

I think he probably did this thread as a dig at me.

I was wondering how long it would take ... 6 pages

34 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

I think he probably did this thread as a dig at me.

Actually, I don't think so, but if I were him I would try to spin it that way.  He's been in here every season saying the sky is falling.  He's just a staunch Grizzlies fan though.

38 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Actually, I don't think so, but if I were him I would try to spin it that way.  He's been in here every season saying the sky is falling.  He's just a staunch Grizzlies fan though.

I haven't seen him posting anything in quite a while. 

11 minutes ago, costarica2 said:

Cam Reddish is really bad even if he reaches his ceiling he will be just another role player at best.

I would take a guy like Cam — but with a late first rounder.  His shot can look pretty all day long but it rarely goes in.  He’s a guy you get AFTER you get 3 or 4 studs.  Hawks may have drafted role players (Cam and Hunter and I actually really like DeAndre Hunter) too soon, in their Trae Young build out.  

Coby or Culver should’ve been a grizzly along with Ja if Chicago would’ve had any sense to do the Conley trade this summer. 

6 hours ago, QMemphis said:

Coby or Culver should’ve been a grizzly along with Ja if Chicago would’ve had any sense to do the Conley trade this summer. 

Yup, oh well, we just have to wait until draft night to get our star wing

https://www.si.com/nba/grizzlies/news/ja-morant-s-early-numbers-can-be-compared-to-only-one-the-greatest-of-all-time-tD6KQNB-aEuF47bJ0jDgRA/

Morant is averaging 20.4 points per game and 5.3 assists per game while shooting 52.3 percent from the field making him the only player other than Michael Jordan to average 20 points per game, 5 assists and shoot over 50 percent. These numbers of course do not mean that Morant will be the next Michael Jordan but it is definitely impressive to see that he is off to such an amazing start and can be compared to the Greatest Of All Time.

Yea let's trade him for Coby White.... LMAO

2 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

https://www.si.com/nba/grizzlies/news/ja-morant-s-early-numbers-can-be-compared-to-only-one-the-greatest-of-all-time-tD6KQNB-aEuF47bJ0jDgRA/

Morant is averaging 20.4 points per game and 5.3 assists per game while shooting 52.3 percent from the field making him the only player other than Michael Jordan to average 20 points per game, 5 assists and shoot over 50 percent. These numbers of course do not mean that Morant will be the next Michael Jordan but it is definitely impressive to see that he is off to such an amazing start and can be compared to the Greatest Of All Time.

At least we should ask for a couple second rounders from this trade. 

25 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

At least we should ask for a couple second rounders from this trade. 

Throw in some cash considerations while you're at it too!

On 11/1/2019 at 4:27 PM, Zappastache said:

Ey you know about those streams right? You should be able to find a free stream for every game, though the quality can be somewhat hit and miss. 

would you buy just the grizzlies "team pass" or the whole league pass? I bet you must make good money if you have to live in DC. That place is expensive as ish. Go Nats. Shame to say it.. but also... go skins 😢

I was with you until you said go Skins. lol. 

16 minutes ago, Memphisyank said:

I was with you until you said go Skins. lol. 

grew up a skins fan bc my grandfather had season tickets. they've been terrible pretty much my whole life (I don't remember their late 80s early 90s superbowl runs because i was born in 88). 

Maybe Dan Snyder will sell to Bezos and we can have a new evil overlord. 

On 11/8/2019 at 2:10 AM, QMemphis said:

But then we wouldn't have Brandon, and I'm not sure he isn't better than both of them. Also we got Jae Crowder, Melton, and Josh Jackson from that trade essentially. That's better than getting Felicio.

1 hour ago, Rdk4121 said:

But then we wouldn't have Brandon, and I'm not sure he isn't better than both of them. Also we got Jae Crowder, Melton, and Josh Jackson from that trade essentially. That's better than getting Felicio.

Agree on the B Clarke but Josh hasn’t played for the Grizz and we could have used Avery contract to do that deal. And we could have potentially gotten another pick to pick Clarke from a team looking to add a vet such as Kyle or take on bad salary. 

2 hours ago, Zappastache said:

grew up a skins fan bc my grandfather had season tickets. they've been terrible pretty much my whole life (I don't remember their late 80s early 90s superbowl runs because i was born in 88). 

Maybe Dan Snyder will sell to Bezos and we can have a new evil overlord. 

hahahaha- I grew up in KC so go Chiefs

2 hours ago, Rdk4121 said:

Brandon Clarke will, without a doubt, be one of the best Grizzlies to ever put on a uniform. He may end up being better than Jaren, but I'm not sure about that. This core, Jaren, Ja, Clarke is real. If we manage to get some kind of small forward/shooting guard in this year's draft that can actually play - and/or Dillon turns into the player he looked like he could be during his rookie year - and we manage to sign a max level player in the next 2-3 years, we have a legit shot at being a great team. A lot has to go right but the ceiling has never been higher for this team and if we continue to develop, to include the coach, the Forum will be packed again. 

2 hours ago, srmjr23 said:

Brandon Clarke will, without a doubt, be one of the best Grizzlies to ever put on a uniform. He may end up being better than Jaren, but I'm not sure about that. This core, Jaren, Ja, Clarke is real. If we manage to get some kind of small forward/shooting guard in this year's draft that can actually play - and/or Dillon turns into the player he looked like he could be during his rookie year - and we manage to sign a max level player in the next 2-3 years, we have a legit shot at being a great team. A lot has to go right but the ceiling has never been higher for this team and if we continue to develop, to include the coach, the Forum will be packed again. 

Dillon is best suited as a 6th man,a spark off the bench if you will. He may not be a starter but he's definitely beneficial to the team.

On 11/8/2019 at 10:10 AM, GrizzTigerFan said:

Darn Coby, he set a rookie record by making 7 3s in the 4th Q.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bulls-rookie-coby-white-outscores-knicks-in-4th-quarter-with-record-3-point-barrage-044727108.html

21 minutes ago, LuvThem Grizzlies said:

You really gonna post this after Ja hits the game winner? Smh lol