Sign in to follow this  
I❤️JV

IVAN RABB APPRECIATION THREAD

He is starting the season with the big club and is going to be given every opportunity to make it onto the big league roster according to my source. Reuniting him with Fizdale is good for Ivan as well. Fizdale was a big fan of his. 

13 minutes ago, costarica2 said:

He can't rebound or shot the 3 I don't see him making it. 

Last year only JV and Noah had more rebounds per 48. 

Rabb had the highest offensive rebound percentage. 

47 minutes ago, TimBC said:

Last year only JV and Noah had more rebounds per 48. 

Rabb had the highest offensive rebound percentage. 

I saw every game last year the eye test did not support that.

1 hour ago, costarica2 said:

Ivan was one of the best rebounding guys we had on the team last season overall. He was nearly the best per 48 minutes. He also shot a decent percentage from 3 point range with the Hustle but for some reason didn't shoot them here with the Grizzlies. 

1 minute ago, costarica2 said:

Get your eyes checked then. 

2 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

Ivan was one of the best rebounding guys we had on the team last season overall. He was nearly the best per 48 minutes. He also shot a decent percentage from 3 point range with the Hustle but for some reason didn't shoot them here with the Grizzlies. 

We didn't even had bigs last year towards the end that's like saying he was the biggest Midget.

Anyways I was not a Rabb fan at all even when he was playing well same with Carter just a couple of bad picks that some fans here try support even though they were below average and pretty much did nothing.

10 minutes ago, costarica2 said:

Honestly what are you talking about. He was a good rebounder, but that's about the only thing he did particularly well. We get it, you don't like the guy, but why lie when it's just a fact. 

7 minutes ago, costarica2 said:

We didn't even had bigs last year towards the end that's like saying he was the biggest Midget.

Anyways I was not a Rabb fan at all even when he was playing well same with Carter just a couple of bad picks that some fans here try support even though they were below average and pretty much did nothing.

They were second round picks. I believe your standards are a bit out of touch here. 

25 minutes ago, Rdk4121 said:

Honestly what are you talking about. He was a good rebounder, but that's about the only thing he did particularly well. We get it, you don't like the guy, but why lie when it's just a fact. 

What I was trying to say was not about the numbers He got overpower by almost every big he face last season on both ends.

In this modern NBA there is no way a player like Rabb can make it a Big that plays like a center on offense but can't guard them on defense.(old school PF who can't defend)

Call me hater or whatever but i'm glad he is gone it will only make us better.

I said it a long time ago ivan rabb would be out of the N.B.A in 2/3 years he to thin for  a player who plays the 4/5 

no one should feel SOORY for this guys they make millions  rabb shoulds be worth a least a million dollars 

I'm glad he found a team and signed a contract.  Good kid, but was just too small to play Center.  I hope he makes it onto an NBA Roster one day.

Wow, put up an appreciation thread for a good guy and half the posters turn it into a hate fest.

Thanks Ivan.  I appreciate your hard work.  Best of luck in future endeavors, except against the Grizzlies.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:56 AM, costarica2 said:

He is actually an awesome rebounder. I am not holding my breath on him making it in the NBA, but he certainly can rebound. 

Best of luck to Ivan. He gave it his all here and hopefully some of our fans appreciate him for it!

On 10/23/2019 at 12:59 PM, costarica2 said:

You blind?