Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies vs New Zealand Breakers 10/08/2019

6 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

first coaching mistake for jenkins imo...unless he is trying to make room for clark

jones/allen/crowder/clark/bruno

Image result for smart gif

43 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

I actually talked to Bruno the night after the open practice and he said the team is using him almost exclusively at the five. He didn't seem real pleased about that either. 

Bruno is listed as an inch shorter than Rabb by the team and and two pounds lighter. That would make him shorter and lighter than Rabb. Ace, Bruno's son, is the most adorable 14 month old you could ever ask to meet by the way. 

Bruno might be a little shorter, and I guess lighter, but I think he's definitely stronger. 

As for his position, when when he played with jaren, it seemed like he was more of a 4. When he played with Brandon, he played the 5 on defense, but more of a 4 on offense since Brandon is more paint oriented. 

59 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

first coaching mistake for jenkins imo...unless he is trying to make room for clark

jones/allen/crowder/clark/bruno

I like Crowder but I think he isn't fast or explosive enough to play the 3.  I like him better as a small ball 4.

A bench rotation of Tyus Jones, Grayson Allen, Dillon Brooks, Clarke, and Bruno could work IF you want to sit Jaren/Ja/JV all at the same time.  But, if those 3 aren't out there then I think that Dillon Brooks DEFINITELY has to be out there.

1 hour ago, ALT GRIND said:

I like Crowder but I think he isn't fast or explosive enough to play the 3.  I like him better as a small ball 4.

A bench rotation of Tyus Jones, Grayson Allen, Dillon Brooks, Clarke, and Bruno could work IF you want to sit Jaren/Ja/JV all at the same time.  But, if those 3 aren't out there then I think that Dillon Brooks DEFINITELY has to be out there.

ja/db/slowmo/jjj/jv

dillon/kyle starting jobs are theirs to loss.

23 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

ja/db/slowmo/jjj/jv

dillon/kyle starting jobs are theirs to loss.

I'd like to see how that works too, but there are a lot of folks disagreeing around here.  I don't think that Taylor Jenkins feels the "starting jobs are theirs to loss" either.

Neverminded. It appeared to have counted down as if it was going to start at 4:30pt but I guess it starts at 5:00pt

14 minutes ago, srmjr23 said:

Neverminded. It appeared to have counted down as if it was going to start at 4:30pt but I guess it starts at 5:00pt

Still not working 

4 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

Still not working 

I think it's not supposed to start till 5pt, but I could be wrong.

3 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Think Tyus is easily gonna be best backup PG we have had in a decade. 

He looks solid.  Poised, doesn't rush, good decision maker.

Just now, smit-tay griz said:

He looks solid.  Poised, doesn't rush, good decision maker.

He has been hitting his shots too.   basically seems like a less athletic Conley. 

9 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

I had to fix some issues with my ILP subscription but I’m already watching. What have I missed?

We've looked good missing some layups.

Send like we can get into lane on almost any drive though.

I'm trying too watch Solomon Hill to see if he might stock around. I really didn't expect to see him in first quarter.

1 minute ago, Grizzled Vet said:

We've looked good missing some layups.

Send like we can get into lane on almost any drive though.

I'm trying too watch Solomon Hill to see if he might stock around. I really didn't expect to see him in first quarter.

I've honestly liked what I've seen from Hill from the most part. 

Like Gaduric more than Grayson. Gaduric looks more "nimble" than Grayson who just plays mad stiff and slow to me. I hope they dont even bother with his option (unlikely they dont pick it up though).

Forcing Bruno inside just isn't a great idea. He just doesn't really have any sort of a post game, and just isn't comfortable down there. Obviously he can get offensive rebounds, but asking him to be on the block is a terrible misuse of his skills. 

Just now, Rdk4121 said:

I've honestly liked what I've seen from Hill from the most part. 

They need another small forward with size and athleticism with Jackson and Iggy just holding up spots. 

Man... I cannot express how much I despise that zoomed in camera stuff that seems to be so popular these days.  I want to watch the entirety of the action, not one guy.