Sign in to follow this  
chipc3

Memphis Grizzlies vs New Zealand Breakers 10/08/2019

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

first coaching mistake for jenkins imo...unless he is trying to make room for clark

jones/allen/crowder/clark/bruno

Image result for smart gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

I actually talked to Bruno the night after the open practice and he said the team is using him almost exclusively at the five. He didn't seem real pleased about that either. 

Bruno is listed as an inch shorter than Rabb by the team and and two pounds lighter. That would make him shorter and lighter than Rabb. Ace, Bruno's son, is the most adorable 14 month old you could ever ask to meet by the way. 

Bruno might be a little shorter, and I guess lighter, but I think he's definitely stronger. 

As for his position, when when he played with jaren, it seemed like he was more of a 4. When he played with Brandon, he played the 5 on defense, but more of a 4 on offense since Brandon is more paint oriented. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

first coaching mistake for jenkins imo...unless he is trying to make room for clark

jones/allen/crowder/clark/bruno

I like Crowder but I think he isn't fast or explosive enough to play the 3.  I like him better as a small ball 4.

A bench rotation of Tyus Jones, Grayson Allen, Dillon Brooks, Clarke, and Bruno could work IF you want to sit Jaren/Ja/JV all at the same time.  But, if those 3 aren't out there then I think that Dillon Brooks DEFINITELY has to be out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ALT GRIND said:

I like Crowder but I think he isn't fast or explosive enough to play the 3.  I like him better as a small ball 4.

A bench rotation of Tyus Jones, Grayson Allen, Dillon Brooks, Clarke, and Bruno could work IF you want to sit Jaren/Ja/JV all at the same time.  But, if those 3 aren't out there then I think that Dillon Brooks DEFINITELY has to be out there.

ja/db/slowmo/jjj/jv

dillon/kyle starting jobs are theirs to loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

ja/db/slowmo/jjj/jv

dillon/kyle starting jobs are theirs to loss.

I'd like to see how that works too, but there are a lot of folks disagreeing around here.  I don't think that Taylor Jenkins feels the "starting jobs are theirs to loss" either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neverminded. It appeared to have counted down as if it was going to start at 4:30pt but I guess it starts at 5:00pt

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, srmjr23 said:

Neverminded. It appeared to have counted down as if it was going to start at 4:30pt but I guess it starts at 5:00pt

 

Still not working 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, toocoolkellz said:

Still not working 

I think it's not supposed to start till 5pt, but I could be wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Think Tyus is easily gonna be best backup PG we have had in a decade. 

He looks solid.  Poised, doesn't rush, good decision maker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, smit-tay griz said:

He looks solid.  Poised, doesn't rush, good decision maker.

He has been hitting his shots too.   basically seems like a less athletic Conley. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

I had to fix some issues with my ILP subscription but I’m already watching. What have I missed?

We've looked good missing some layups.

 

Send like we can get into lane on almost any drive though.

 

I'm trying too watch Solomon Hill to see if he might stock around. I really didn't expect to see him in first quarter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grizzled Vet said:

We've looked good missing some layups.

 

Send like we can get into lane on almost any drive though.

 

I'm trying too watch Solomon Hill to see if he might stock around. I really didn't expect to see him in first quarter.

I've honestly liked what I've seen from Hill from the most part. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like Gaduric more than Grayson. Gaduric looks more "nimble" than Grayson who just plays mad stiff and slow to me. I hope they dont even bother with his option (unlikely they dont pick it up though).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forcing Bruno inside just isn't a great idea. He just doesn't really have any sort of a post game, and just isn't comfortable down there. Obviously he can get offensive rebounds, but asking him to be on the block is a terrible misuse of his skills. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rdk4121 said:

I've honestly liked what I've seen from Hill from the most part. 

They need another small forward with size and athleticism with Jackson and Iggy just holding up spots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man... I cannot express how much I despise that zoomed in camera stuff that seems to be so popular these days.  I want to watch the entirety of the action, not one guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this