bhoyal

Will there be any "scrub love" this season?

I don’t know if we are going to be calling Grayson a scrub for long, I mean, he’s looked absolutely amazing against these two teams and did put up 40 in an nba game. 

he’s looked every bit of a 6th man player along with Tyus who has amazing court vision. 

54 minutes ago, Memphis Maverick said:

I don’t know if we are going to be calling Grayson a scrub for long, I mean, he’s looked absolutely amazing against these two teams and did put up 40 in an nba game. 

he’s looked every bit of a 6th man player along with Tyus who has amazing court vision. 

I motion to elevate Grayson from scrub to legit prospect and demote Dillon Brooks to scrub. 

Also I motion we complain they didn’t trade him last year for Kelly Oubre Jr. Looks worse and worse by the second 

4 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

Me too.  I think he needs to get his confidence up.  I hope he plays well.

No Yuta this game, good or bad. Oh well. I agree about the confidence. Maybe there will be a barrier to break through.

7 hours ago, tangogriz said:

No Yuta this game, good or bad. Oh well. I agree about the confidence. Maybe there will be a barrier to break through.

I had high hopes for him 

9 hours ago, King Dork said:

I motion to elevate Grayson from scrub to legit prospect and demote Dillon Brooks to scrub. 

Also I motion we complain they didn’t trade him last year for Kelly Oubre Jr. Looks worse and worse by the second 

Brooks missed most of last season with a bad injury.  Give him a little time to shake the rust off.