notnilc20

What tv service do you all use to watch the Grizzlies?

Recommended Posts

I switched from YTTV to Hulu the other day before the temporary extension was announced.

Hulu has more channels but only 50 hours of DVR vs unlimited.  There are add-ons with Hulu for more DVR space and/or unlimited screens at a time.  The key to 50 hours of DVR is to get your wife to delete the girly shows after she watches them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, King Dork said:

Currently have Hulu Live. Which is better Hulu live or YouTube TV? 

 

Based on my experience, I like YTTV better, but will cancel before next month to go back to Hulu unless the Sinclair/Fox Sports issue gets resolved.  The temporary agreement between YTTV and Sinclair/Fox could end tomorrow or next week.

 

The reason I like YTTV is that when watching the games, I usually start late but watch from the beginning (if I've recorded), I can forward through almost all commercials, and rarely can you forward through commercials on Hulu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had hulu but someone hacked my account. I broke down and got a local company called tds.  The names of the games are always wrong,  but they always come through 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FREE I have wires going under ground that are connected to the  house next door

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I,M KIDDING I have Dish 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok im not promising anything, but being a season ticket holder they have always offered me league pass on line.  If anyone seriously has no way to watch the guys , i might be able to help out

 

edit: DOPE>... I just realized the grizz games would be blacked out......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have be using  n.b.a streams xyz  something the buffing freezing up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

funny thing it dosnot freez up with hockey 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2020 at 6:46 PM, toocoolkellz said:

I had hulu but someone hacked my account. I broke down and got a local company called tds.  The names of the games are always wrong,  but they always come through 

Are you in Mt. Juliet or LaVergne TN?

When I had tds it always said we were getting Atlanta Hawks when we were getting Grizzlies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bhoyal said:

Are you in Mt. Juliet or LaVergne TN?

When I had tds it always said we were getting Atlanta Hawks when we were getting Grizzlies.

La Vernge and that's exactly what it says

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, toocoolkellz said:

La Vernge and that's exactly what it says

I live sort of between LaVergne and Nolensville (sort of Rock Springs-ish) but our mailing address says LaVergne.  When I moved out here 30 years ago, TDS was a totally different outfit.  I have their internet still and it's pretty good but I told them once I got rid of TDS TV, I would never go back to it.  I've had a dozen letters from them offering me bundle priced bargains.  And true to my word, still no TDS TV in this house any more.  And no overpriced Xfinity either.  Hulu is working out just fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bhoyal said:

I live sort of between LaVergne and Nolensville (sort of Rock Springs-ish) but our mailing address says LaVergne.  When I moved out here 30 years ago, TDS was a totally different outfit.  I have their internet still and it's pretty good but I told them once I got rid of TDS TV, I would never go back to it.  I've had a dozen letters from them offering me bundle priced bargains.  And true to my word, still no TDS TV in this house any more.  And no overpriced Xfinity either.  Hulu is working out just fine.

I had hulu for a long time until someone broke into my account and they weren't as helpful as I'd like 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have YouTube TV. I think they have the overall best sports package (could be wrong though). SInce i'm out of the area, i use League Pass to watch the Grizz but the past couple of years, i have done the NBA app on Roku to only follow the Grizz instead of the entire package.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ALT GRIND said:

Maybe we can do a Basketball Reading List.

I finished this one a couple of weeks ago.  Worth much more than the couple of bucks I paid on Ebay for it.

1868927._UY400_SS400_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now