notnilc20

What tv service do you all use to watch the Grizzlies?

2 hours ago, toocoolkellz said:

I use Hulu.  I haven't had any issue watching games.  I used to use sling but it always froze so I went with Hulu and it's been great

How much is the Hulu nba package?

4 hours ago, King Dork said:

Sling just dropped fox sports. Idk if that affected FS southeast or not. 

didn't know this, horrible news,, dropping sling

4 hours ago, King Dork said:

Sling just dropped fox sports. Idk if that affected FS southeast or not. 

just checked Sling website and FS1 and FS2 is still listed, if you scroll down to sports channels they actually have the Grizzlies logo, pretty sure their showing grizz games  

4 hours ago, toocoolkellz said:

I use Hulu.  I haven't had any issue watching games.  I used to use sling but it always froze so I went with Hulu and it's been great

im going to look into this

So what I’m I actually supposed to do living in Denver. Just get league pass mobile if I don’t have directv? 

2 hours ago, Subliminal said:

So what I’m I actually supposed to do living in Denver. Just get league pass mobile if I don’t have directv? 

Stream it from Chinese tv. 

I’m not trying to be problematic, but this type of talk is sketch on forums. Most ban stream links. It’s seemed fine the past 3 years. I’m not a moderator, too many demerits, I wouldn’t know

1 hour ago, Father Pat said:

Stream it from Chinese tv. 

please...no politics or religion...Grizz only...we don't wanna lose China add money for the site.

19 hours ago, Ace-is-high said:

just checked Sling website and FS1 and FS2 is still listed, if you scroll down to sports channels they actually have the Grizzlies logo, pretty sure their showing grizz games  

I watched Grizzlies games on Sling last year.    I no longer have Dish, saved $100 dollars.    Sling is $25 a month, plus a person can suspend for 4 months and not have to re-sign back up - which I went into the 4 months hibernation, and just came out of hibernation.

I don't know if I can get the Grizzlies preseason games or not, especially games with the foreign teams.  

4 minutes ago, Joey Crawford said:

I watched Grizzlies games on Sling last year.    I no longer have Dish, saved $100 dollars.    Sling is $25 a month, plus a person can suspend for 4 months and not have to re-sign back up - which I went into the 4 months hibernation, and just came out of hibernation.

I don't know if I can get the Grizzlies preseason games or not, especially games with the foreign teams.  

Thanks for this info.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:50 AM, Subliminal said:

I’m not trying to be problematic, but this type of talk is sketch on forums. Most ban stream links. It’s seemed fine the past 3 years. I’m not a moderator, too many demerits, I wouldn’t know

true.

pm each other to discuss whatever you'd like.

Legit, sponsered , official 'streams' only here.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:50 AM, Subliminal said:

giphy.gif

So I am not sure if this helps you guys or not, but here goes...

I have lived out of state since 2007. I have resided in various parts of South Carolina and have run the gamut of Grizz TV/stream providers - ultimately this ends up always being in order to get the MEM version of SportsSouth.

The last several seasons I have used NBA LeaguePass online to basically stream my content via a Roku and/or PS4. 

Pros:

- cost is slightly under $200 flat and I have either gotten every single NBA game or at a minimum 4 teams - every game (this depends on the season and the deal they are offering)

- can watch games day(s) after (think auto DVR and "recap" versions like 30 minutes or even 15 minutes recaps)

- you can take the app and your sign in anywhere

Cons:

- not free - self explanatory 

- blackout of local games - for me this doesn't  matter because it is whenever they play the Hawks currently - but if you live in the M this might be a deal breaker (definitely would recommend researching this further based on your location)

Again this is just for me and I would rather pay $200 a year for the Grizz than do something illegal like that - just sayin'.

Anyways hope this is helpful and can't wait for the new look squad to develop this year.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:36 PM, Ace-is-high said:

I just called and talked to a rep from Sling and she said that they dropped Fox regional sport networks on sept. 27 and they are in negotiations to get them back.  She also said that they got FS1 and 2 back but not the regional channels.   Hulu looks like a pretty good option.  It's $45 per month and comes with a live tv dvr and has the fox sport regional channels. 

I hope to hear back from you all about what is working and what isnt when the season starts.  thanks.

35 minutes ago, notnilc20 said:

I just called and talked to a rep from Sling and she said that they dropped Fox regional sport networks on sept. 27 and they are in negotiations to get them back.  She also said that they got FS1 and 2 back but not the regional channels.   Hulu looks like a pretty good option.  It's $45 per month and comes with a live tv dvr and has the fox sport regional channels. 

I hope to hear back from you all about what is working and what isnt when the season starts.  thanks.

Thanks for the heads up

Out of state, I've got to use league pass.  Tried for 3 years, but am tired of paying over a hundred dollars for a streaming service that can't stream during games.  It's a constant buffering every 5 seconds, and I have business class internet speeds at home.  Replays will often stream much better, but using league pass during games is beyond frustrating.  Anybody else with this problem?

I'm in LA, and I have Directv.  So I just ordered League Pass.  They will black out the Lakers and Clippers games, but those games I can watch on Spectrum Sportsnet for the Lakers and Prime Ticket for the Clippers.