notnilc20

What tv service do you all use to watch the Grizzlies?

I'm thinking of cutting the cord to my Dish network subscription....at over $100 per month i'm getting a bit tired of it.  But I gotta be able to watch my Grizzlies.  So I am thinking of switching to a streaming service like hulu.  What do you recommend?  thanks. 

17 minutes ago, notnilc20 said:

I'm thinking of cutting the cord to my Dish network subscription....at over $100 per month i'm getting a bit tired of it.  But I gotta be able to watch my Grizzlies.  So I am thinking of switching to a streaming service like hulu.  What do you recommend?  thanks. 

I'd like to know too.

I paid directv and league pass so much friggin money over the years I feel like the streets owe me

2 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

I paid directv and league pass so much friggin money over the years I feel like the streets owe me

Too bad they don’t feel the same way.

Well i did a little searching about Hulu and they say they have fsn south but then they only mention about watching the Hawks, Braves, and falcons.... so i guess i need to call them to make sure i can get our region and not Atlanta...

I think FSN was purchased by someone this offseason or something...I need to get the Comcast monkey off my back as well, but not sure how to get the games otherwise.

I use hulu, but I mostly get hawks games. I live in east Tennessee though so I'm not sure about actually living in or near Memphis how it would be. 

2 hours ago, notnilc20 said:

Well i did a little searching about Hulu and they say they have fsn south but then they only mention about watching the Hawks, Braves, and falcons.... so i guess i need to call them to make sure i can get our region and not Atlanta...

FSN Southeast are supposed to carry Grizzlies' telecasts aren't they?  Seems there's a lot of fighting between networks and providers these days with some providers refusing to carry certain networks.  I wish I could just get FSN Southeast to provide me a streaming service for that channel only.  I'm sick of these providers making you pay for some package of 320 channels with 297 of them being unwatchable garbage.

13 hours ago, notnilc20 said:

Didn't Dish recently drop all the Fox regional stations? I still have Directv but dream of the day I'll abandon ship. Of course I still dream about paper tickets, actual parking lot attendants that you hand money to while parking, $3 beers, $1 hot dogs and not emptying your pockets while having a body cavity search just to get in the arena. I guess Bob Dylan was right, 'the times they are a changin'.

Sadly League Pass here in Maine.

1 hour ago, grizzgolf said:

Sadly League Pass here in Maine.

If I could do just league pass I would but since I live in the Memphis area they blackout all the Grizzlies games for league pass.  I tried it a few years ago.....if you are in the area, they make you use a tv provider.  

Fox Sports in middle Tn shows the Preds on one and Grizzlies on the other.  And it's on pretty much anything you subscribe to.

I cut the cord and switched to YouTube TV a while back.  Worked better with a roku stick on the non-smart TV.  Crystal clear picture.

free n.b.a pass  N.B.A STREAMS REDDITT  you get every game FREE  

On 10/3/2019 at 3:51 PM, lions said:

My understanding is that this is going to be shut down this year.

I have League Pass, but would normally watch them at home on Dish last year, but there were times when I was in Tennessee or the area (even Memphis), and the hotel didn't carry the cable package that had the game, and I couldn't get the streaming to work on anything but NBA Streams Redditt, (thanks local streaming blackout), so I did watch it when  nothing else worked.

Also, most the streaming services offer 1 week or month trial period.  I would recommend trying them all before you commit.

The nice thing about the streaming services like Sling or Youtube or Hulu is that you aren't locked into two year commitments.  So after the NBA seasons end, we drop until the start of college football without the hassle of contacting Dish/DTV.

On 10/3/2019 at 3:51 PM, lions said:

That was already shut down after the finals this year. It won’t be back, which is unfortunate.

Sling TV in Memphis shows the Grizzlies games, it gives you the option of the Orange bundle of channels or the Blue bundle, make sure you get the Blue 

Im  not surprise streams reddit would be shut down there not going to give sports for free 

N.H.L.streams reddit is working 

I wouldn’t be surprised is nbastreams will be back by the time the season starts. There’s other places to find the same streams they host too if you do a little digging. Wouldn’t mind just getting league pass mobile or something just to not deal w the headache. The streams are so good now though it’s almost easier than the official version in my experience 

Ive got hulu live, but havent had it long enough to know how or if they will show the games. I am guessing they will, as I've been able to watch baseball and the premier league with it, so I'm hoping that basketball is gonna come through for me as well.

On 10/3/2019 at 10:42 AM, notnilc20 said:

If I could do just league pass I would but since I live in the Memphis area they blackout all the Grizzlies games for league pass.  I tried it a few years ago.....if you are in the area, they make you use a tv provider.  

Unless you log on with an Apple TV that doesn’t tell league pass where you live, which is what I do. Don’t ask how I did it, I don’t know lol. 

On 10/5/2019 at 1:26 AM, Ace-is-high said:

Sling TV in Memphis shows the Grizzlies games, it gives you the option of the Orange bundle of channels or the Blue bundle, make sure you get the Blue 

Sling just dropped fox sports. Idk if that affected FS southeast or not.