Sign in to follow this  
I❤️JV

NBA TEAMS I LIKE AND DISLIKE

Recommended Posts

In 2019/20 season my best wishes to Indiana, Utah and Denver.

Lakers, Sixers, Boston and Houston I would love to see you humbled. 

Toronto Raptors i hope you lose every single game.

GO GRIZZ

JV OVER EVERYTHING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like Grizzlies. my west team . Like Sixers MY east team grew-up in the north east    Teams I DISLIKE , 1 FAKERS ,trades with small markets teams 2 Spurs I have a DISLIKE  for Greg [ the liberal] Popovich 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

most hated and our biggest rival IMO is the spurs. besides the playoffs win when they were number 1, they have been kicking our a$$ forever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most Hated: Clippers

Runners Up: Lakers, Spurs, Rockets, Thunder 

Most Loved: Grizzlies

Runners Up: Mavs, Wizards, Bucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hated the Clippers before, but primarily because of Chris Paul, and maybe a couple of others.  I don't feel any hate any more.  Things could change with the new generation of spoiled stars though.

The entitled Lakers franchise is my least favorite in the league simply because of the attitude of their fanbase and especially that of the media.  

I never had much fondness for the Thunder before.  Now it will be far less with that chump on their team.  The Rockets are not my favorite either.  I'm sick of Mr. Always Fouled.

After the Grizzlies I don't care much one way or the other about all the other teams.  I would say that I probably root for either underdogs or small market teams over the rest.

I'm not sure what's up with @chipc3 having a division rival as his second most loved.:angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

I really hated the Clippers before, but primarily because of Chris Paul, and maybe a couple of others.  I don't feel any hate any more.  Things could change with the new generation of spoiled stars though.

The entitled Lakers franchise is my least favorite in the league simply because of the attitude of their fanbase and especially that of the media.  

I never had much fondness for the Thunder before.  Now it will be far less with that chump on their team.  The Rockets are not my favorite either.  I'm sick of Mr. Always Fouled.

After the Grizzlies I don't care much one way or the other about all the other teams.  I would say that I probably root for either underdogs or small market teams over the rest.

I'm not sure what's up with @chipc3 having a division rival as his second most loved.:angry:

Simple. I lived in Dallas when the Mavs were an expansion team. They were the first team I followed as ‘my team’ in the NBA. Likewise I lived in DC and cheered the Bullets and I watched games at the Mecca in Milwaukee when I lived there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chipc3 said:

Simple. I lived in Dallas when the Mavs were an expansion team. They were the first team I followed as ‘my team’ in the NBA. Likewise I lived in DC and cheered the Bullets and I watched games at the Mecca in Milwaukee when I lived there.

your will be a Laker fan once you move to L.A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lions said:

your will be a Laker fan once you move to L.A

I sincerely doubt I will ever live in LA. Not for basketball reasons either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chipc3 said:

I sincerely doubt I will ever live in LA. Not for basketball reasons either.

AMEM 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DETROIT LIONS  27 phil 24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chipc3 said:

Simple. I lived in Dallas when the Mavs were an expansion team. They were the first team I followed as ‘my team’ in the NBA. Likewise I lived in DC and cheered the Bullets and I watched games at the Mecca in Milwaukee when I lived there.

I remembered that you said that before.  I just wanted to needle you about it.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2019 at 6:29 PM, Gradey said:

I don't like any team but the Grizz.  There are a few players I like but not their team :D

Same for me. 

The only teams I really dislike ("hate" is too much) are the Celtics and the Warriors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if there's any teams I really hate but one thing I know for sure is that Warriors fans are far and away the worst of any NBA team, their self-righteousness and condescension is seriously bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the Grizzlies.  I like watching the Warriors sans Kevin Durant.  I don't really like any other teams.  I used to like watching the Spurs but not lately. The new Hawks squad is fun to watch.

The teams I most dislike are the Lakers, the Clippers, the Bulls, the Knicks, the Nets and the Celtics. 

Basically I always cheer for small market teams over large market.  The South over the North.   Team basketball over Heroball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kevofrommempho said:

I love the Grizzlies.  I like watching the Warriors sans Kevin Durant.  I don't really like any other teams.  I used to like watching the Spurs but not lately. The new Hawks squad is fun to watch.

The teams I most dislike are the Lakers, the Clippers, the Bulls, the Knicks, the Nets and the Celtics. 

Basically I always cheer for small market teams over large market.  The South over the North.   Team basketball over Heroball.

I hear you but ... I kinda sorta like pulling for the Bucks and the 6ers out east... Freak and Embiid are the future - of the east. I even kinda sorta like to see Trae and the Hawks get buckets too.

Ja 12 and JJJ 13 are the future out here!

I also hear you with the teamball over the hero ball... it DOES make team ball easier when you actually have a hero on the team  🤩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

I hear you but ... I kinda sorta like pulling for the Bucks and the 6ers out east... Freak and Embiid are the future - of the east. I even kinda sorta like to see Trae and the Hawks get buckets too.

Ja 12 and JJJ 13 are the future out here!

I also hear you with the teamball over the hero ball... it DOES make team ball easier when you actually have a hero on the team  🤩

The hero ball is okay when you need a big crucial bucket to end an in-game drought or to win at the end, and it's nice to have a guy with that ability, but definitely not as a game plan - ugh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, smit-tay griz said:

The hero ball is okay when you need a big crucial bucket to end an in-game drought or to win at the end, and it's nice to have a guy with that ability, but definitely not as a game plan - ugh!

I loved watching Zbo wheelin' & dealin' in the paint.

But that ain't on the same level of heroball as the Beard or the Brick. It was fun to watch though when they failed LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

I loved watching Zbo wheelin' & dealin' in the paint.

But that ain't on the same level of heroball as the Beard or the Brick. It was fun to watch though when they failed LOL

I will see your Mac-Bo reference and I will raise you one Tony Allen blown fast break lay-up !

Even when they failed - I was ok with it... everybody doesn't have the same talent ... but everybody CAN go hard 100% - sink or swim !

fun times indeed !

 

Z-Bo feed 50 hand clap 

TA floor slap -> "FIRST TEAM ALL DEFENSE"!

🤣💫💨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, 10SC-2-TOKYO said:

I will see your Mac-Bo reference and I will raise you one Tony Allen blown fast break lay-up !

Even when they failed - I was ok with it... everybody doesn't have the same talent ... but everybody CAN go hard 100% - sink or swim !

fun times indeed !

 

Z-Bo feed 50 hand clap 

TA floor slap -> "FIRST TEAM ALL DEFENSE"!

🤣💫💨

Throw it up...? 

🏀

🙌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this