chipc3

Training Camp Opens September 30th

Seems pretty late but apparently the Grizzlies training camp opens September 30th. That's three weeks from today. 

Late but I am excited!

2 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

Late but I am excited!

Apparently the late start is due to the season starting later this year. 

2 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

Training camp so close...and yet still so far.

NBA withdrawal syndrome is hard.  

Image result for withdrawal gif

Hurry up camp! I cant wait for the first preseason game. It wont be on TV or a streaming service will it?

On 9/16/2019 at 4:48 AM, grizzgolf said:

Hurry up camp! I cant wait for the first preseason game. It wont be on TV or a streaming service will it?

I doubt it it will be on tv or streaming. But the good news is, several days after the game, the commercial appeal will have an in-depth article explaining to us five things we learned from the game!!!

No news on if Iggy will show up for training camp and what about Josh Jackson? Absolutely nothing on him at all. Is he going to be at camp? 

14 hours ago, Stu Podaso said:

I doubt it it will be on tv or streaming. But the good news is, several days after the game, the commercial appeal will have an in-depth article explaining to us five things we learned from the game!!!

💫🤣💫

In the past we used to hear about Grizzlies' players working out and working on their game together prior to training camp.  I hope that is happening this year as well, but I haven't heard anything.  I hope they're not all coming to camp fat and out of shape.

2 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

In the past we used to hear about Grizzlies' players working out and working on their game together prior to training camp.  I hope that is happening this year as well, but I haven't heard anything.  I hope they're not all coming to camp fat and out of shape.

Well, we know Bruno is in pretty good shape after the WC.

Jones said that all the Grizzlies “get along tremendously.” Training camp begins Oct. 1, and most players are already in town participating in voluntary workouts. “The thing that impresses me is everyone knows the goal, and that’s we’re one team trying to improve and trying to win a lot of games this year,” Jones said. “Everyone has the best interest of the guy next to them and everyone is looking out for the guy next to them. That’s what it takes to be a great team.”

3 hours ago, Teddy.B said:
Jones said that all the Grizzlies “get along tremendously.” Training camp begins Oct. 1, and most players are already in town participating in voluntary workouts. “The thing that impresses me is everyone knows the goal, and that’s we’re one team trying to improve and trying to win a lot of games this year,” Jones said. “Everyone has the best interest of the guy next to them and everyone is looking out for the guy next to them. That’s what it takes to be a great team.”

That's great to here!

6 hours ago, Teddy.B said:

Thanks.  That's what I wanted to hear.

14 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

We see JJJ doing some job with Noah. He was looking pretty impressive !!

Omari Sanfoka II: Grizzlies just released a medical update. De’Anthony Melton suffered a stress reaction in his back and is expected to return to action in 4-8 weeks. He’ll miss training camp. Jaren Jackson Jr., Ja Morant, Dillon Brooks and Kyle Anderson will all participate in training camp.

Please let the team be healthy. We need to know who fits going forward.