Sign in to follow this  
I❤️JV

COMPLETE GUIDE TO 2019 FIBA WORLD CUP

17 hours ago, lions said:

you seem like a GREAT person GO BLUE JAYS. GO MAPLE LEAFS.  GO  doug flutie 

I don't watch the Jays (not enough time in a day), but I am a Leafs fan. Flutie was great when he played in the CFL. Looks like Charlotte is in the path of hurricane Dorian (now a category 2 hurricane). It's supposed to hit in your area THURSDAY. Hopefully you are preppped and nothing too bad comes of it. Good luck!

Politics and religion have their places ... this - is not one of those places.

the line has not been crossed yet.

I like this thread... please continue to police yourselves 

26 minutes ago, The Stro Show said:

Why isn’t Montiejunas playing for the Lithuaian team?

He really wants to and is desperate to be on a national team...but was not invited because he and HC had a falling out of some sort.

He will never be on a team as long as Adomaitis is HC.

34 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

He really wants to and is desperate to be on a national team...but was not invited because he and HC had a falling out of some sort.

He will never be on a team as long as Adomaitis is HC.

Pity. DMo is pretty good. His health is not an issue, he is always the main horse on his Chinese teams. Scores, rebounds, plays heavy minutes. 

Anyway, not always all the guys can get along peachy. But man, with his size and skills LTU would be even scarier (pay attention, I don't say better - this team is all-right).

44 minutes ago, JĖGAAAAAA!!! said:

Pity. DMo is pretty good. His health is not an issue, he is always the main horse on his Chinese teams. Scores, rebounds, plays heavy minutes. 

Anyway, not always all the guys can get along peachy. But man, with his size and skills LTU would be even scarier (pay attention, I don't say better - this team is all-right).

LTU will have to play scary good tomorrow. It's going to be a heck of a battle with Australia. I don't know who is going to cover Joe Ingles, but Joe was 1 assist short of a triple double last game. Plus we gotta deal with Mills, Baynes, Dellavedova, etc. Go Lithuania!

6 hours ago, GameOn said:

I don't watch the Jays (not enough time in a day), but I am a Leafs fan. Flutie was great when he played in the CFL. Looks like Charlotte is in the path of hurricane Dorian (now a category 2 hurricane). It's supposed to hit in your area THURSDAY. Hopefully you are preppped and nothing too bad comes of it. Good luck!

thanks you 

45 minutes ago, GameOn said:

LTU will have to play scary good tomorrow. It's going to be a heck of a battle with Australia. I don't know who is going to cover Joe Ingles, but Joe was 1 assist short of a triple double last game. Plus we gotta deal with Mills, Baynes, Dellavedova, etc. Go Lithuania!

To put that in context, nobody has ever had a triple double in the FIBA WC.

3 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

To put that in context, nobody has ever had a triple double in the FIBA WC.

Thanks, didn't know that. Maybe it's because they only play 10 minute quarters.

56 minutes ago, GameOn said:

Do not worry....WE ARE LITHUANIA and we are going for gold.

Just now, GameOn said:

Thanks, didn't know that. Maybe it's because they only play 10 minute quarters.

That and the way assists are counted in FIBA. It's much, much harder to get to double figures. Add elite competition at the WC level and it's almost impossible.

There have been just two triple doubles in the Olympic games: Aleksandr Belov (1976) and Lebron James (2012).

4 hours ago, GameOn said:

With the team LTU has this WC, we, fans, don't have to be afraid of anyone. What about "Who is going do stop and how Domantas Sabonis?" JV is a well known commodity, but Domas - man, dude is relentless. Sure, Aussies will give us hell, but LTU strength - the team is 12 players deep.

4 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

Do not worry....WE ARE LITHUANIA and we are going for gold.

It's nice to have dream😂... no seriously, i hope too i like Lithuanian team. But USA is still the favorite and Serbia look f...... good !!

7 hours ago, FrenchGrizzlies said:

It's nice to have dream😂... no seriously, i hope too i like Lithuanian team. But USA is still the favorite and Serbia look f...... good !!

Serbia looks really good.....USA not so much....If USA meats Lithuania... USA is going home.

Aussies 9/14 from the distance. 7 threes made by their centers, WHO DON'T SHOOT THREES!!!!!!! Just crazy. And our guys are missing shots they usually make. OK, second half is next, if Aussies centers will make another ~10 long shots - wtf you can do??? BUT, LTU will play and fight till the last second. And maybe we will prevail.

32 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

I missed the first half, why has JV only taken 4 shots?

Baynes and Bogut worked him out

Just now, fanboyslim said:

Patty Mills is on fire, and LTU has missed too many easy shots. Looks like this one is going down under.

Patty straight in JV's face for thhhhhrrrrreeeeee!

41 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Aron Baynes drining 3s didn't use to be a thing. That's scary.

Yep he's turned on that part of his game.

We could have had him cheap, as a back up C, but tonight he's definitely starter material