Sign in to follow this  
I❤️JV

COMPLETE GUIDE TO 2019 FIBA WORLD CUP

4 hours ago, GameOn said:

I doubt it!!! They wouldn't have a hope in "HE double hockey sticks". To most of the world, football is soccer. We do have NFL type pro football in Canada (CFL - Canadian Football League). 

us hockey is getting better . you have your best team in the Canadian football PLAY the BEST team in the N.F.L  and we will see what will happen 

let say it this way your BEST football vs the U.S.A best college TEAM and you still may loss 

1 hour ago, lions said:

let say it this way your BEST football vs the U.S.A best college TEAM and you still may loss 

I have to agree with you lions. Our best team might be able to beat your best college team. Could we beat your best NFL team - NO WAY. Top 5 sports in Canada: 1. Complaining about the weather; 2. Complaining about taxes and the high cost of living; 3. Hockey; 4. Basketball; 5. Football. 😄 

1 hour ago, lions said:

I thought this was the Memphis Grizzlies board 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♀️

I have to agree with you lions. Our best team might be able to beat your best college team. Could we beat your best NFL team - NO WAY. Top 5 sports in Canada: 1. Complaining about the weather; 2. Complaining about taxes and the high cost of living; 3. Hockey;                     4. Basketball; 5. Football. 😄 

move to charlotte nc  like me

1 minute ago, Subliminal said:

Sorry for going off course. Just having a little fun in the off season.

4 hours ago, Subliminal said:

grizzlies basketball next month

2 hours ago, lions said:

I have to say to are 100 percent right on that one  good job

USA is the greatest country in the world, all other countries run by little girls.

4 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

USA is the greatest country in the world, all other countries run by little girls.

usa is the GREATEST 

40 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

and orange is the best colour

I have been to the USA many times and it is the best country in the world. But c'mon man, orange is the best colour??? I like blue. Especially those baby blue Grizzlies uniforms. I noticed you spelled colour (Canadian version) vs color (US version). Are you a Canadian?

I have been to the USA many times and it is the best country in the world. But c'mon man, orange is the best colour??? I like blue. Especially those baby blue Grizzlies uniforms. I noticed you spelled colour (Canadian version) vs color (US version). Are you a Canadian?

you seem like a GREAT person GO BLUE JAYS. GO MAPLE LEAFS.  GO  doug flutie 

4 hours ago, lions said:

let see if  our Friends from other parts of the world would like to play the U.S.A  in N.F.L football

How about football without the helmets and shoulder pads?

The Aussies would like that!

39 minutes ago, GameOn said:

I am Lithuanian. Orange face with a red hat or just plain white hood are my favorite colours.

11 hours ago, JĖGAAAAAA!!! said:

OK, 5 calls in the second quarter had to go opposite way, but the they LTU plays now - looks like  nothing and nobody can affect them. Sorry Canada, you are going home. But why cry? Canadians love hockey, Lithuanians -  basketball. If not the crazy seeding, Canada is a good team and in other groups could have a better fighting chance. Once again, LTU played like a machine, everybody new their assignments, played together, nobody got hurt and advanced to the second round.

Next game against Aussies. I'm always uneasy facing them. They play very physical, if you answer the same way against way - they begin to play even more physical, on the edge of hurting other team. Or if Aussies fall behind, their "defense" reminds more of rugby, not basketball. I just hope, that with basketball gaining more popularity in the Down Under - their habits will change a bit. Everybody is a pro in the World Cup,  there is no need for  excesses. It's a game, not a battle for survival.

That's  an accurate assessment of style of play by Australia. It will be a very physical battle. Looking foward to seeing old man Bogut and Baynes v The Big V

P.S.If you think the Aussies play BB like they are playing rugby, you havent seen them play soccer. Sometimes its just ridiculous and unwatchable.

2 hours ago, lions said:

move to charlotte nc  like me

stay safe with the bad weather coming

2 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

Orange face with a red hat or just plain white hood are my favorite colours.

Are you insinuating that the current American president is a racist?

Because if you are, that is actually (unfortunately) correct.

13 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

stay safe with the bad weather coming

thanks , I don.t think its  coming up this way maybe rain I HOPE

15 hours ago, GameOn said:

I'm impressed at the amount of depth that LTU has.

Not only the depth. Only JV is locked in his pure C positions. Other guys can easily play 2 positions, some even 3 (Kuzminskas, Ulanovas, Grigonis). This team was drilled to play D, offense was never a problem for any LTU team. We just need to keep composure and concentration and take one game at the time. One bad L in the group stages (I emphasizes "bad". If LTU losese because of the they teams played - it's an L, move on.  Next time play better.), L in the quarterfinals - and we are goners. One game, one step.

Yes, team is pretty good, capable to compete for the medals. Will we advance into the medal round? Wish us good luck ;)

16 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

I am Lithuanian. Orange face with a red hat or just plain white hood are my favorite colours.

Are you saying you live in Lithuania or another country? If you don't want to answer my question, that's cool, don't worry about it.