1 China 

2 Germany and Schröder

3 Greece and Giannis 

PATHETIC LOSERS 

1 Lithuania

2 Serbia

3 USA

FIBA

Where's Australia and France on this list?

3 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

Where's Australia and France on this list?

Australia and France are not losers but not winners either...If Australia wins Bronze ...they will be in the winner's colom...if they  lose...they are cursed by the basketball gods.

Congrats to Spain. Totally dominated Argentina. Scola and Compazzo were shut down. Congrats to MVP Rick Rubio.

Grizzlies 1st pre-season game is on October 6. Let's Go Grizzlies. 💪

10 hours ago, GameOn said:

Congrats to Spain. Totally dominated Argentina. Scola and Compazzo were shut down. Congrats to MVP Rick Rubio.

I’ll see if I can get myself close enough to the parade to monitor the state of Marc’s liver.

By the way, this win along with the ring very likely gives Marc the final push into the HoF.

57 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

I’ll see if I can get myself close enough to the parade to monitor the state of Marc’s liver.

By the way, this win along with the ring very likely gives Marc the final push into the HoF.

ALL HAIL MARC GASOL.

8 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

When the Raptors had their championship parade, there were news reports that Marc was so drunk that he nearly fell off the top of the bus that they were riding on. Not once but multiple times. He obviously likes his drink. I saw one video clip of the parade where Marc chugged a whole bottle of wine. And the parade lasted many hours. I'm sure he drank multiple bottles of wine and probably at some point had a good talk with "Ralph"!!! What a year for him. First a trade, then an NBA ring and now the World Cup. It don't get much better than that.

Danny Green didnt give him the mic to give a speech like he was supposed to because he was too drunk :D ‎. Marc most definitely locked up a HOF entry with these past 3 months, crazy run

2 hours ago, cdp said:

Danny Green didnt give him the mic to give a speech like he was supposed to because he was too drunk :D ‎. Marc most definitely locked up a HOF entry with these past 3 months, crazy run

They took the team to meet the king and the prime minister first so not much alcohol yet. 😬

A journalist interviewed him on the parade bus and said “second title celebration in a year, but this time you’re taking it easier”, and he responded (paraphrasing) “Give me some time”

And so it begins

MjW0uqw_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

10 hours ago, I❤️JV said:

Australia is cursed by the gods.0/5 for the bronzed medal. No medals in olympics or WC ever. 

yeah its pretty heartbreaking.

That 2OT game killed their spirit, they let that one slip away.