Sign in to follow this  
Grizzled Vet

Win totals (Over/Under) for 2019-20 season

13 hours ago, BigHunkALove said:

Well half way through Nov I remember posting we'd be lucky to win double figure games so I'm very glad that was W.R.O.N.G.!!!

I ignored that and went with your first choice. 

From what I was hearing on the radio the Grizz have hardest schedule remaining in the league.  The Pels have the easiest schedule and Blazers have like the 4th easiest.  Def a tough road yet to travel.

14 minutes ago, Gradey said:

From what I was hearing on the radio the Grizz have hardest schedule remaining in the league.  The Pels have the easiest schedule and Blazers have like the 4th easiest.  Def a tough road yet to travel.

Was a ruff road just getting here.

we do ruff roads for fun.

1 hour ago, Gradey said:

I've heard that.  Depending on how Small Ball ultimately plays out the Grizzlies/Rockets game at the end of the year might be HUGE.

Is it as likely that TWO teams out of Memphis/Portland/New Orleans get in the playoffs and one of OKC/Houston/Dallas falls out?  

36 minutes ago, I❤️JV said:

that is my prediction and i am still on target....

Image result for rolling eyes gif

6 hours ago, chipc3 said:

I ignored that and went with your first choice. 

yes the 2nd one was more an expression of emotion after a loss.

Typical board foresight lol

Back in September,  I said I wanted to watch the preseason before hazarding a guess. But preseason didn't show everyone on the team, with Jonas sitting out. So, I came into the season still unsure what we had.

I saw the Ja-JJJ combination being similar to Westbrook & Durant,  although Ja is a better true point guard. But the rest of the team was still a bunch of question marks. I have been pleasantly surprised as Dillion has become Harden, Jonas has been Kevin Perkins with offense and Brandon has been doing Ibaka type things. The Jenkins system has looked like it is an equal opportunity style for everyone to get their's on the offensive end.

I don't know if we can hold on to the Eight seed down the stretch, but it looks like it will be fun to watch it happen. 

19 minutes ago, Wells said:

Back in September,  I said I wanted to watch the preseason before hazarding a guess. But preseason didn't show everyone on the team, with Jonas sitting out. So, I came into the season still unsure what we had.

I saw the Ja-JJJ combination being similar to Westbrook & Durant,  although Ja is a better true point guard. But the rest of the team was still a bunch of question marks. I have been pleasantly surprised as Dillion has become Harden, Jonas has been Kevin Perkins with offense and Brandon has been doing Ibaka type things. The Jenkins system has looked like it is an equal opportunity style for everyone to get their's on the offensive end.

I don't know if we can hold on to the Eight seed down the stretch, but it looks like it will be fun to watch it happen. 

if this YOUNG Grizzlies team can make the play-off as a 8th seed .I,m saying it right now by year 3 we may win the N.B,A title 

if this team makes the play-off that means were  battle tested and won. for  young 20 years kids to success right away , BIG things will happen